BY OPI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NAIL COLOR NAIL LACQUER

Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Spotted
Nicole by OPI is like the little sister or OPI- it is the same great formula. There are two major difference between the regular OPI line and the Nicole line- the bottles and brush have a different shape- Nicole has a shorter and fatter brush and the bottle is an irregular shape but the polish is the same great formula. The second difference is the color selection- Nicole has a small color collection. Nicole is meant for a younger audience and most of their colors tend to be more youthful. On average Nicole costs about $2 less than regular OPI and it is exactly the same formula. Nicole is great for base, top coat, and fast drying drops.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Review for: I Shop Mintage
I like this color but application is not the best, it's kind of streaky and "drags" across any previous coats no matter what the dry time in between. Requires 3 coats for almost opacity, could truly probably use 4. BUT... the color is lovely, a true seafoam, minty green, heavier on the green (than blue) tones. Nice creamy color. No shimmer or glitter. Of course a nice top coat helps with shine and longevity.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Review for: Yoga-Then-Yogurt
It's a pretty opaque white after two coats, but it goes on streaky even when I'm really careful. I like to use it as a base when I'm putting on another color hats more sheer so it's shows better. I would not recommend it if you're looking for a white nail polish though. It's good quality like all OPI products, cute bottle and good brush. It dries really fast.
K W.
Review for: For Gold Times Sake
This is one of my favorite nail polishes. Even though it has the word gold in the name, the color reads more charcoal with small multicolor flecks of glitter. It is very beautiful. I generally use two coats which gives it a nice rich color and I don't usually have any issues with chipping. Love this so much when I see it in stores I pick up multiple bottles.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Review for: One Less Lonely Glitte
I am not a fan of this nail polish because it is very sheer. You need multiple coats for the color payoff. I ve used OPI Nicole products before but this was my most disappointing buy. After 3-4 coats it looks beautiful but by then it chips or smudges in seconds. It is not worth it unless you are looking for light sheer colors.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
Review for: Always A Flirt
I love all the OPI products and nail colors. This Nicole Nail polish is one of my must haves. It's a great price, last for weeks on my nails and stays a beautiful vibrant shiny color. I use OPI polishes all the time and prefer to spend my money on their products when I can. Suggested for all my nail polish friends.
Jennifer S.
Bridgeport, WV
Review for: Mer-Maid For Each Other
This polish is fun to look at while on the nail or in the bottle. However, it does take a few coats of polish to get the full effect of the polish. I bought my bottle at ULTA for a great price. I recommend it for those who like to see different shades on your nails in the sunlight.
LA H.
This is my ride or die nail polish brand. Very thick on the nails and can last for a fairly long time. This product definitely has good values. There are also very many shades and options to choose from. compared to other brands OPI is my personal favorite and I would recommend it.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC
Totally in love with this line from OPI! My number one favorite is probably "Mermaid For Each Other." These are such pretty colors with good coverage that dry fairly quick. I haven't had a problem with the nail polish getting tacky and never getting hard. Great product.
estrella r.
Plano, TX
Review for: Always A Flirt
I really like the nail polish.when I Firts got it I wasn't sure about the color because it makes my hand look darker and I don't like it but when I decided to put it on I actually did like how it look in my hand it was a pretty color and I'm sure gonna buy one😉
Luz S.
Is this good?
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Where can i find this nail polish in walmart?
ashley E.
Houston, Tx
Does this stay on long ?
Leah P.
Santee, CA
What is the opacity of the nail polish and it's lasting power?
Lauren W.
Boca Raton, FL
How many colors does opi have out