BY OPI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NAIL COLOR NAIL LACQUER

Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
This nail polish is beautiful and easy to apply. I love the shape of the brush. It fits around the curves of the nails really well. Most of the shades are very pigmented and only require one coat, but I usually do two coats anyway just for good measure.
Katheryn L.
The color is slightly dark and the formula is on the thicker side, but that also means less layering (but more dry time of course). A drop or two of polish thinner helped mine out. The brush is a little short but it’s affordable so no complaints here.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I absolutely love every color by the Nicole OPI collection. Along with the amazing formula the color selection was so unique and beautiful from bold to neutrals to shimmer and glitters OPI is a cult classic for the top polishes and laquers
Britney S.
Elizabethton, TN
Review for: Iris My Case more...
I’ve been using this brand of nail polish for as long as I can remember. It never disappoints. The colors are always beautiful and opaque. It dries pretty quickly and lasts for a decent amount of time. I really have nothing bad to say about this brand.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: You're An Angel, This Blue Is So You, Some Hearts more...
I love the variety of colors that this brand makes. However, I don’t feel like they stay on very long compared to others. My nails chip relatively easily, so I’m forever on the hunt for a polish that will stay and also look pretty even if I beat up on my nails. This one will last me about 2-4 days, which isn’t terrible, but I just find myself reaching for other more longer lasting ones solely for this reason.
shaeliz o.
bronx, NY
i’ve been taking care of my nails more recently and i’m using this brand because the colors are so cute and it lasts so long. i love this brand and this is the only brand i use for my gel nail colors.
Alyssa F.
This is one of my favorite shades from OPI. Their formula is the best out of any nail polishes I've tried. I'm a loyal OPI fan and customer. Even when I go to the nail salon, I always use one of the OPI polishes they have to choose from.
Rose S.
Belgium
Lasts a long time on the nail and two coats makes a very pigmented color. Easy to apply with the perfect size brush. Not as good as Essie though. I will not purchase another because it did not have a wide color selection.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
Review for: Taupe Of My Class more...
I love all OPI polishes. This is one of my favorites! My wardrobe consists of a lot of earth tones and this color pairs well with whatever I choose to wear. The brushes with these polishes are the perfect size. I can do 1-2 swipes over my nail for one coat. I like to do 2 coats, no matter what polish I use. These are long lasting polishes that stay on for about 2 weeks or until I choose to remove it and do a different color. Also shown in pic is a Jamberry rap. I prefer polish over the wraps honestly, possibly because I'm not great at applying yet. And I'm a pediatric nurse so I like to keep my nails short.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have to say I love Nicole by OPI there's a wide variety of colors you get 0.5 FL Oz it doesn't chip easy last a long time I'm impressed on how beautiful the colors look! And the bottle are super cute love the idea and shape..
i Highly recommended!
Buenos Aires
Is this good?
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Where can i find this nail polish in walmart?
ashley E.
Does this stay on long ?
Leah P.
Santee, CA
What is the opacity of the nail polish and it's lasting power?
Lauren W.
Boca Raton, FL
How many colors does opi have out