BY OPI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NAIL COLOR NAIL LACQUER

Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Review for: A Heart Of Gold more...
I am wearing "the next CEO". It's a very pretty color and has a very very pretty shimmer to it. It's a very good quality nail polish and it's not too pricy considering it last awhile. I'd highly recommend this.
Alyssa F.
This is one of my favorite shades from OPI. Their formula is the best out of any nail polishes I've tried. I'm a loyal OPI fan and customer. Even when I go to the nail salon, I always use one of the OPI polishes they have to choose from.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
Review for: Taupe Of My Class more...
I love all OPI polishes. This is one of my favorites! My wardrobe consists of a lot of earth tones and this color pairs well with whatever I choose to wear. The brushes with these polishes are the perfect size. I can do 1-2 swipes over my nail for one coat. I like to do 2 coats, no matter what polish I use. These are long lasting polishes that stay on for about 2 weeks or until I choose to remove it and do a different color. Also shown in pic is a Jamberry rap. I prefer polish over the wraps honestly, possibly because I'm not great at applying yet. And I'm a pediatric nurse so I like to keep my nails short.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I have to say I love Nicole by OPI there's a wide variety of colors you get 0.5 FL Oz it doesn't chip easy last a long time I'm impressed on how beautiful the colors look! And the bottle are super cute love the idea and shape..
i Highly recommended!
Shades:
Make Mine Lime
Listen To Your Momager!
Kourt Is Red-y For A Pedi
Gold Texture.
Cynthia K.
pinellas park
My favorite color is "teal me something" it's so much cheaper than the other OPI nail polishes and they are just as good (I actually like them better) the polish lasts when used with a top coat and makes my nails look nice for over a week before starting to chip and look crappy. I only do my nails at home and I love this line of nail polish.
Kady E.
Please don't judge my dry hands and cuticles. Haha! But I am LOVING this Nicole by OPI A Heart of Gold color with the texture!!! It is beautiful and really has a great sparkle to it! I love the accent nail with the black but I might try all gold next.
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
Review for: Mer-Maid For Each Other, Other more...
I'm kind of sad that these are now discontinued because I actually kind of enjoyed these. I also really liked the brush. It was shorter and flat which somehow made it easier to paint your nails. I had a lot of these but I ended up going through them so quickly because they would get goopy on my really fast. It's was strange. The color selection was really nice and they didn't chip so easily on me the way some other nail lacquers do.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I love the OPI Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer colors, but I hate that you have to use at least three coats in order for the color to be pigmented.. I feel like they're to watery.. but the colors are so beautiful!!! And the darker colors work pretty good.. no complaints!
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
Let me just start by saying SO MANY COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM! They're a little cheaper than plain OPI nail polishes and you can find them at target. The one I have is a petal pink, and perfect for spring! Even though the name of the color peeled off of the bottom, I am taking it to the store and buying a matching one for my favorite nail salon!
Morgan B.
Carthage, MO
Nicole OPI is a great affordable nail polish. It goes on smooth, and stays on for a long time. The color selection isn't as good as with the original OPI line. The colors for this line are fun and unique. I buy this nail polish because of it's affordability, I can get several bottles and not feel bad!
Luz S.
Is this good?
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Where can i find this nail polish in walmart?
ashley E.
Does this stay on long ?
Leah P.
Santee, CA
What is the opacity of the nail polish and it's lasting power?
Lauren W.
Boca Raton, FL
How many colors does opi have out