OPI Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor Nail Lacquer uploaded by Corey M.OPI Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor Nail Lacquer uploaded by Victoria  J.OPI Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor Nail Lacquer uploaded by Arielle H.

BY OPI

Nicole by O.P.I kardashian kolor nail lacquer includes 14 nail lacquer shades inspired by everyone s favorite TV family. Kris Jenner and her five daughters, Kourtney, Kim, Khloe Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, are known for their head-to-toe unique style, which now includes nails. .

Buy on Walmart
Karlene D.
All of the colors in this line are absolutely beautiful and vibrant . I tried a coral like color (I think it's called Kween Kylie). It is the perfect summer color. It has a top coat for step 2. I recommend using the top coat, the color lasts much longer without chipping. Another great thing about this line, you can pick up almost anywhere(Walmart, Shopko, Walgreen, etc) and each color and top coat are only $3 each! I highly recommend!
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I am a big fan of opi nail polishes. The kardashian line is great! I am not a big fan of the kardashians- meaning I didn't buy them because they're name was on it.Lots of beautiful colors!quite pricey but I picked mine up on mark down. I was not disappointed with them!
OPI polishes never fail. They last forever and the Kardashian line, both the plain and the holiday set, had such great colors! Not to mention whoever comes up with the names is a genius. They're a little on the expensive side for nail polishes but they're so worth it!
Aleigha F.
I have a blue with purple and green sparkles nail polish and I love it! I love the color and shine of this nail color but it sadly dried out! But I would definitely recommend using this product it will leave you feeling ready to shine like Kim
Alexis K.
Claremont, CA
The formula is amazing! Two coats does the trick and it always goes on super smooth and dries well. My favorite is "Kourt is red-y for a pedi". It's the perfect fall/spring reddish orange color. Love love love!
ALYSSA B.
This is one of my daughters favorite colors. She pairs it with a brite neon color or pastels.will buy more and i am sure to love those also
Lydia E.
Review for: Rainbow in the S-Kylie, Hard Kourt Fashionista, My Empire..My Rules
I got these for Christmas and I'm a little disappointed. They go on in a really thick layer, and not just thick liquid thin but like nail polish that's ten years old thick and it chips of in the first day super easily.
Mariah T.
Review for: Listen to your Momager!
Its a beautiful color! I love that it's a sold shine! Pros it doesn't streak and it last very long! It is super simple to apply on. I purchased it in a beauty store and they have tons of beautiful colors!
Riya S.
Review for: Listen to your Momager!
Definitely wasn't the best nail polish. I got gifted some of this for Christmas last year and I was excited because it was OPI but I was actually quite disappointed at the quality. The polish isn't as opaque as expected and actually chips quite easily. All in all would not recommend if you're looking for regular OPI quality.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Review for: Hard Kourt Fashionista
This entire collection is fantastic. The colors are so beautiful and rich. I loved the formula and it stayed on a long time too. This color is my absolute go to. Highly recommend.
Daniela B.
Perú
Que tal es ese esmalte de la marca de kylie ? 🤔🤔🤔
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this color. Dark nail polishes are my absolute favorites. Does anyone know the exact color of this polish and where it can be purchased? Also if the color is lasting?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this collection any good?