BY OPI

Nicole by O.P.I kardashian kolor nail lacquer includes 14 nail lacquer shades inspired by everyone s favorite TV family. Kris Jenner and her five daughters, Kourtney, Kim, Khloe Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, are known for their head-to-toe unique style, which now includes nails. .

Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
You can never go wrong with an OPI nail polish. A little goes a long way and they dry at a good pace. They don’t smell bad or dry too quick so that the bottle ends up lasting you a short time. With a good fast dry top coat you will look like you just walked out of the nail salon!
Rheba M.
Review for: Follow Me on Glitter more...
This is by far my favorite dark nail color. It’s a little pricier but well worth it. This glitter nail color is the longest lasting that I have ever used. The only con I have is it’s a little hard to get off when you’re ready to switch nail colors lol.
Aleigha F.
I have a blue with purple and green sparkles nail polish and I love it! I love the color and shine of this nail color but it sadly dried out! But I would definitely recommend using this product it will leave you feeling ready to shine like Kim
Lydia E.
Review for: Rainbow in the S-Kylie, Hard Kourt Fashionista, My Empire..My Rules more...
I got these for Christmas and I'm a little disappointed. They go on in a really thick layer, and not just thick liquid thin but like nail polish that's ten years old thick and it chips of in the first day super easily.
Riya S.
Review for: Listen to your Momager! more...
Definitely wasn't the best nail polish. I got gifted some of this for Christmas last year and I was excited because it was OPI but I was actually quite disappointed at the quality. The polish isn't as opaque as expected and actually chips quite easily. All in all would not recommend if you're looking for regular OPI quality.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Review for: Hard Kourt Fashionista more...
This entire collection is fantastic. The colors are so beautiful and rich. I loved the formula and it stayed on a long time too. This color is my absolute go to. Highly recommend.
Karlene D.
All of the colors in this line are absolutely beautiful and vibrant . I tried a coral like color (I think it's called Kween Kylie). It is the perfect summer color. It has a top coat for step 2. I recommend using the top coat, the color lasts much longer without chipping. Another great thing about this line, you can pick up almost anywhere(Walmart, Shopko, Walgreen, etc) and each color and top coat are only $3 each! I highly recommend!
Laura H.
Woodland, Ca
I just purchased two nail lacquers and I love them. They're very rich in color especially my favorite, big apple red. The color is a beautiful contrast to most skin colors. Also, the formula is lasting and can get a lot of color with just one coat. I work as a CNA so I constantly wash my hands and it stays on! definitely recommend compared to other polishes, because I have tons of colors from different brands but OPI colors are ones that i purchase when I know it will last and wont chip off within minutes.
Arielle H.
Farmingdale, NY
Love the brush that comes with Nicole by OPI polishes! My favorite shade so far is "If The Blue Fits", a gorgeous shimmery blurple with microglitter. It's beautiful! I do, however, think that Nicole by OPI's are a little overpriced so I normally wait till they pop up at TJ Maxx to purchase them.
OPI polishes never fail. They last forever and the Kardashian line, both the plain and the holiday set, had such great colors! Not to mention whoever comes up with the names is a genius. They're a little on the expensive side for nail polishes but they're so worth it!
Daniela B.
Perú
Que tal es ese esmalte de la marca de kylie ? 🤔🤔🤔
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this color. Dark nail polishes are my absolute favorites. Does anyone know the exact color of this polish and where it can be purchased? Also if the color is lasting?
Victoria F.
Is this collection any good?

Walmart