BY OPI

With just one drop of this nail polish, nails are dry to the touch in 60 seconds and completely dry in five minutes. Includes soothing jojoba and antioxidant vitamin e to treat and nourish cuticles. see more...

• How long does this take to make your nails completely dry?3 Answers
  • Does this actually work? Like does it show a huge differe...5 Answers
Cassidy C.
Akron, OH
Painting my nails has never been so easy. This product is inexpensive and a little goes a long way. I picked this up a while ago at Walmart and I still have plenty left. 2 drops per nail and they're dry to the touch in a minute, ready to go fully in 5 minutes. I'll definitely repurchase!
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
This product is a LIFE SAVER!! I don't know how I've lived without this before! I just went about my days chipping my nails and hitting everything around me - and accepted it! Not anymore! These drops really do dry your nails FAST! Drop and go about your day! This is a MUST HAVE!!!!
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Heard a lot about drying drops and finally decided to buy them when I saw these on sale. Didn't do anything prior research on brands so these are my only reference but I don't have any complaints. I use one or two drops per nails, usually depended on the length and how much coverage I get when I let the drop fall. In a matter of minutes my nails are dry to the touch where I feel comfortable enough to start doing things again. Definitely worth it for quick manicures and even the ones you have time to sit around for. They aren't going to hurt anything, I just don't recommend painting over them. Make sure you're completely done before using the drops.
Stephanie U.
My mom fills up my Christmas stocking from her with Beauty products and this was in it. I get my nails done at the salon so it's not something I would have otherwise bought. Most times I am hangin with my Goddaughter, though, she asks me to do her nails. She usually request some type of nail art so there's many more steps than just putting polish on. I used these drops in between, and it really did speed up the process. I would just have to dab off the excess before applying the next step. I wish the drops came out a little smaller but it does what it should.
Donna A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I always relied on sprays to dry my nails, after using the drying drops I have never turned back. If you ONLY paint your nails at home like I do - do yourself a favor and spend $7 on this. Within five minutes my nails were dried no matter the polish. I never have to go back to using a pointless spray and drying my nails for 20 plus mins.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
This stuff is amazing. Wait 1 minute after applying your last coat of polish. Wait 5 minutes and they're good to go! I love this. I have no patience and it allows me to not sit for 5 years, waiting for my polish to dry. I also use it when I paint my 4 and 2 year old sisters nails. It works so amazingly.
Danielle K.
New Orleans, LA
These nail drops are AMAZING! I got these for when I want to paint my nails after a long day and then go to bed soon after, without waiting for them to dry. This definitely does the trick! My nails are dry to the touch after two minutes or so and all the way dry by five minutes. I always wait about ten minutes just to make sure, though.
Holly C.
100 percent worth it, especially if you paint your nails often. Works fast and well! I often spend time painting my nails and then hit them on something before they dry completely but these drops help me to avoid that completely! They work so well and the convenience they provide is worth the price.
Ashley N.
Raleigh, NC
This is a huge difference maker in painting my own nails! I put it on after my top coat, and it really helps my nails to dry almost instantly. Within about a minute, they're dry to the touch, and within 5 minutes, they're completely dry. I love this stuff so much that I usually buy two bottles at a time so that I'm never too low.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
I love this product!! I like to save money and paint my nails myself-- and with two little girls it's often hard for me to find enough time to do my nails. However, this product does really do what it says --it dries my nails faster which is super convienant for my busy life!! I would def recommend and buy this product again!!
Sabarina  S.
Scarborough , ON
Does this actually work? Like does it show a huge difference after?
Ruth R.
How long does this take to make your nails completely dry?