OPI Natural Nail Strengthener uploaded by Delmy B.
3 colors available

BY OPI #8 in Nail Treatments

Builds in layers of protection on natural nails. Recommendation: Helps natural nails grow strong. . see more...

• I have super thin nails and everyone I grow them out they tend to b...1 Answers
  • Do you use this as a top coat, base coat, or just on its own? Do yo...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? My nails are thin and flimsy. They peel, and...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have strong nails to start with but received a free bottle of this from Beauty Brands with the purchase of two OPI polishes. I love it. Dries quickly. I put two coats on top and my nails look fabulous. Anything to make my nails better is great! I will continue to use this as a base coat.
Hollis A.
Hollis A.
Once upon a time, I was a biter. When I finally got myself to quit I wanted to restrengthen my nails so I bought this product. It worked so well and now my nails are healthier than ever
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best nail strengthener I have found! Goes on easily, dries quickly, and provides nutrients to my nails to strengthen and prevent chipping. Love it!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin and brittle nails, which does not help when I am trying to Stop biting them and grow them out. I purchased this nail strengthened about 1 week ago when I had a coupon at CVS (regular retail at CVS is $9.99), and in the week I have used it I have noticed an INCREDIBLE difference! The first night I used it, I applied 2 coats and noticed that'd worked IMMEDIATELY by building additional layers to my nails. As they are now getting longer, I notice this even more as they are no where near as thin and fragile as they used to be. This product WORKS, and his honestly worth every penny (honestlyco feel it's worth MORE!). You can find this OPI product at any drug store or beauty store, and even some grocery stores. You will NOT be disappointed!!!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
I love this product! I use it as a base coat. I like the added benefits of being a nail strengthener and I definitely have noticed that my nails are more resilient to frequent manicures (and especially dealing with the acetone removing all the polish in between). I use bright colors most of the time and with this base coat I experience no staining!! There are honestly no cons for me and I always make sure to swipe down a quick layer before painting my toenails and fingernails!
Thao H.
Thao H.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail base coat/nail strengthen! I use this both alone and under other polishes. For as long as I can remember I've been suffering from weak peeling nails (even though I take biotin, vitamins and even prenatal) and this is the only thing that seems to work from breakage and splitting. I also noticed that it helps my nails from looking yellow!! I have tried other brand but nothing compared to this. ❤❤
Philip K.
Philip K.
This nail strengthened is amazing.It made my splitting peeling plbrittle nails strong and thin.It applys just like regular nail polish. Pros:works,dries fast .It is a little more pricey than I normally spend but it works amazing.I have bought many bottles of this nail strengthener and I will continue to buy it.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail strengthener it had a nice brush. It was extremely easy to apply and u only needed a few coats. It really did help strengthen my nails within 1-2 weeks. I liked the way it made my nails look shiny and really healthy. @influenster #contest #influensterawards OPI Natural Nail Strengthener
gracie f.
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is another nail product i use after I get my acrylics removed. This OPI no product allows my nails to grow back thicker and stronger than before and it was a great price I would definitely recommend to anyone who get acrylics
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Auburn , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My nails had never been more strong and long then when I used this product. I tried everything under the sun and this worked the best. It's very simple instructions and you get results so quickly. I need a new bottle very soon!
Catie A.
Catie A.
Auburn, AL
Does this product help the nails grow as well?
nidhi p.
nidhi p.
IS this product really worth it? Does it really strengthens?
Andrina R.
Andrina R.
Is this any good?
Dena T.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
Does this stuff actually work? I see all kinds of stuff about nail strengtheners and I'm just never sure if it's worth it. Also, my nails are already like, strong and thick. Is it a good product for me? To keep my nails healthy? Or should I use another product?
Cyndi s.
Cyndi s.
South amboy , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My nails always split. Does this really prevent that? I'm desperate to find something that works