OPI Natural Nail Strengthener

Builds in layers of protection on natural nails. Recommendation: Helps natural nails grow strong. .

This product really work ? My nails are too weak and start to peal when grown and break.
How much does it cost
Start your review of OPI Natural Nail Strengthener!
OPI Natural Nail Strengthener uploaded by Rosa Q.
Purchased at: Target
When my nails are short and not healthy looking this is my go to. It's like a growth serum for for my nails. Just a couple of coats a week and they will grow fast. I alwats find it at a reasonable price. I highly recommend it if you are looking to grow your nails a bit fast and if they are thin. I started ti use this because my nails would be paper thin and once I started using it they got thicker and grew fast. Love love love this. I always use it as a base coat as well when using colored nail polish.
sunrise, FL
I am a nail biter and I needed something to help deter me. Also my nails are soft and thin so when I try growing them out they break easily, so my nails actually don't have a chance at getting longer. I finally bought this treatment at ULTA and it really works! My nails are stronger and growing better. You can use it as a base coat too.
Simi Valley, CA
Love love love this product, is amazing it keeps my nails strong and it gave it growth as well. My nails do not chip or break and it is very affordable. It's very easy to use and I love how it doesn't have any harsh chemical smell to it as well. Totally will be re buying this product again for my nails.
Carmel, IN
I typically put a layer of OPI nail strengthener before and after my two coats of polish. I feel it definitely keeps my nails strong, which aids in keeping my polish on longer and I like the little bit of shine the top coat adds.
Austin, TX
Love this product for making my nails stronger!! This brand has always been my go to for nail polish.. I would improve this product by adjusting the price a little, I feel as if it doesn’t need to be so high
Pflugerville, TX
I love OPI it's my favorite nail brand. I love that they don't just provide nail polishes - they also provide so many products to take care of your nails. This is a great nail strengthener. I get a lot of SNS nails so my nails get pretty weak but this strengthener helps fix them up within a month.
I've tried this product in the past when my nails used to be so brittle. They used to chip and break every time I did the dishes or any time of work involving my hand. This nail strengthener really helped my nails get stronger. I was able to finally grow my nails and have them looking healthier
Athens, GA
OPI is always my go to nail product brand. Their natural nail strengthener works extremely well and has honestly made my nails far less brittle than in the past. I highly recommend it for anyone especially for those who have nails that easily break break!
Fort Dodge , IA
My nails are naturally very thin, flimsy, and brittle but this product has helped them a lot. I found the smell of it to be strong so maybe if they tone that down a bit it would be great. It's easy to use and has made a difference in the quality of my nails.
Northern California
GreAt nail strengthened to apply alone or with nail polish on top. My nails grow out a lot but are often very dry & brittle. Therefore, this helps strengthen them so they aren’t as thin! I really believe this works & would repurchase in the future.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Centereach
8 months ago
OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener, Dry and Brittle, 0.5 fl. oz. has anyone tried this? How were your results?
Brianne C. • 7 days ago
I use it as a base coat! Seems to keep my nails in better condition than using just a typical clear coat.