OPI Natural Nail Strengthener uploaded by Delmy B.

BY OPI #19 in Nail Treatments

Builds in layers of protection on natural nails. Recommendation: Helps natural nails grow strong. . see more...

• I have super thin nails and everyone I grow them out they tend to...1 Answers
  • Do you use this as a top coat, base coat, or just on its own? Do ...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? My nails are thin and flimsy. They peel, a...1 Answers
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
OPI Natural Nail Strengthener

What an amazing product. This nail strengthener is amazing. It has helped my nails get stronger over time. So if you have soft nails and have an issue of growing them out naturally I recommend this nail strengthener or to anyone.
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
Review for: Natural Nail Strengthener Treatment 0.5 fluid oz more...
I have extremely brittle nails and many times put acrylics on to try to hide it.  After a while my nails need a break and I use this product instead.  Really great if you use consistently, but when you stop using it, it does not keep your nails strong.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
This stuff is the absolute best! I can put this on my nails when are at their absolute low and it will make them grow 3-4 milimeters in just about 2 weeks!! (That's long enough to look like acrylic nails)

Upon the amazing growth, this strengthener makes my nails SO strong! I can wear just this, no nail polish, and my nails will not break for at least a month! (When they start to get way too long). This stuff is my go to. I use it every single time I paint my nails.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
I have very thin and brittle nails, which does not help when I am trying to Stop biting them and grow them out. I purchased this nail strengthened about 1 week ago when I had a coupon at CVS (regular retail at CVS is $9.99), and in the week I have used it I have noticed an INCREDIBLE difference! The first night I used it, I applied 2 coats and noticed that'd worked IMMEDIATELY by building additional layers to my nails. As they are now getting longer, I notice this even more as they are no where near as thin and fragile as they used to be. This product WORKS, and his honestly worth every penny (honestlyco feel it's worth MORE!). You can find this OPI product at any drug store or beauty store, and even some grocery stores. You will NOT be disappointed!!!
Cindy H.
I love this product! I use it as a base coat. I like the added benefits of being a nail strengthener and I definitely have noticed that my nails are more resilient to frequent manicures (and especially dealing with the acetone removing all the polish in between). I use bright colors most of the time and with this base coat I experience no staining!! There are honestly no cons for me and I always make sure to swipe down a quick layer before painting my toenails and fingernails!
Thao H.
Portland, OR
My holy grail base coat/nail strengthen! I use this both alone and under other polishes. For as long as I can remember I've been suffering from weak peeling nails (even though I take biotin, vitamins and even prenatal) and this is the only thing that seems to work from breakage and splitting. I also noticed that it helps my nails from looking yellow!! I have tried other brand but nothing compared to this. ❤❤
Philip K.
This nail strengthened is amazing.It made my splitting peeling plbrittle nails strong and thin.It applys just like regular nail polish. Pros:works,dries fast .It is a little more pricey than I normally spend but it works amazing.I have bought many bottles of this nail strengthener and I will continue to buy it.
Kathy B.
Review for: OPI Natural Nail Strengthener, .5 fl oz more...
I love this nail strengthener it had a nice brush. It was extremely easy to apply and u only needed a few coats. It really did help strengthen my nails within 1-2 weeks. I liked the way it made my nails look shiny and really healthy. @influenster #contest #influensterawards OPI Natural Nail Strengthener
Samantha W.
Auburn, AL
My nails had never been more strong and long then when I used this product. I tried everything under the sun and this worked the best. It's very simple instructions and you get results so quickly. I need a new bottle very soon!
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
this is another nail product i use after I get my acrylics removed. This OPI no product allows my nails to grow back thicker and stronger than before and it was a great price I would definitely recommend to anyone who get acrylics
Catie A.
Auburn, AL
Does this product help the nails grow as well?
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
Does this stuff actually work? I see all kinds of stuff about nail strengtheners and I'm just never sure if it's worth it. Also, my nails are already like, strong and thick. Is it a good product for me? To keep my nails healthy? Or should I use another product?
Andrina R.
Is this any good?
nidhi p.
IS this product really worth it? Does it really strengthens?
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does this really work? My nails are thin and flimsy. They peel, and are slow to grow. I need a product to help te grow and be stronger. Ideas?