Opi Natural Nail Base Coat

OPI Natural Nail Base Coat - Extended-Wear Formula. Enriched formula prevents staining of natural nails and promotes a long-lasting manicure.

What is your favorite base coat to use under sticker nail polish? [product:opi-ntt10-natural-base-coat-nail-polish-15-ml-05-oz] or Zoya Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat?
HooW long does this [brand:nicole-by-opi] Usually take to dry?
[product:opi-natural-nail-base-coat-4-oz] ? Me encanta
Start your review of Opi Natural Nail Base Coat!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Melissa B.
This is a great brand of nail polish 💅 to use and it wasn’t a bad price it definitely lasts a very very long time I would use
Emiliya M.
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Who likes opi?I like to do my pedicure at home with this gel,when I don’t have any time go to the nail master.Because it is lasting for a long time,easy to apply,and have a lot of nice colors.OPI You're Such a BudaPest
Andrelys A.
Philadelphia , PA
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Andrelys A.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love this brand for my nails 😍 the color is great and it last for a long time. I usually go to rite aid to get them but literally the best, I have almost every color.
Rossy M.
Brewster, NY
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Rossy M.
Purchased at: CVS
Opi it’s one of my forever favorite nail polish at all time. Everything about it it’s perfect. Love the fact it doesn’t get heavy, it’s a light base on your natural nails helps for the color of your choice to stay longer and it drys fast . I will recommend this product 100% I use it myself for my clients and I never had a problem with it. Perfect bottle good price, plus you can find it any drugstore marshals ...
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Drea M.
I love this base coat. I don't do my nails often so this bottle sits for extended periods of time and is still super thin and easy to apply smoothly, does not thicken over time. I use two thin coats and dry time is super fast. I trust this to keep my long natural nails clear and stain free under dark nail polish.
Sofia A.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Sofia A.
I love OPI and Especially this colors!!! They last forever even if i do my dishes lol the colors are so pretty and this is totally worth my money!!! I have had this for years!!!!! I totally recommend it!!!!!
Dana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Dana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love OPI nail polish and the variety of colors. Whether I am at home doing my nails or picking a color at a salon, I always gravitate to OPI for their selection and quality of nail polishes, primers and top coats.
Mary F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always use this base coat and have for a long time. I always watch for sales though. It helps my polish hold up better and ensures reds and dark colors don’t stain my nails. I’ve been debating switching to more natural options but so far it’s hard to beat the durability of OPI.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Target
Opi makes a great high quality low cost polish that last for a week with top coat. I have always been satisfied and will continue to use this brand.
Tayler S.
Emporia, KS
I will say AGAIN OPI is the best! This is fast drying so the process can be sped up!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nyssa L.
Thornton, CO
il y a 10 mois
Andrelys A. il y a 2 mois
It takes about 10 minutes to dry but is a really good product.
Jorgimar A.