Opi Natural Nail Base Coat

OPI Natural Nail Base Coat - Extended-Wear Formula. Enriched formula prevents staining of natural nails and promotes a long-lasting manicure.

What is your favorite base coat to use under sticker nail polish? [product:opi-ntt10-natural-base-coat-nail-polish-15-ml-05-oz] or Zoya Naked Manicure Naked Base Coat?
HooW long does this [brand:nicole-by-opi] Usually take to dry?
[product:opi-natural-nail-base-coat-4-oz] ? Me encanta
Start your review of Opi Natural Nail Base Coat!
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Stephanie L.
New OPI Nature Strong nail polish. Vegan, free from animal derived ingredients. Their first natural origin vegan nail lacquer that stays on so you can stay natural. Feel emflowered by 30 new shades in a range of neutral earth tones.
Emiliya M.
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Who likes opi?I like to do my pedicure at home with this gel,when I don’t have any time go to the nail master.Because it is lasting for a long time,easy to apply,and have a lot of nice colors.OPI You're Such a BudaPest
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Melissa B.
This is a great brand of nail polish 💅 to use and it wasn’t a bad price it definitely lasts a very very long time I would use
Danielle D.
Vinton, VA
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Danielle D.
Y'all. I think I found my new favorite nail polish. The Nature Strong nail polish is natural, vegan, cruelty-free, and plant based. ( Made with potatoes!!!!) The caps and bottles are made with 20% post-consumer recycled materials. I wanted to test the claim that this could last 7 days with no chipping and it holds up. After 7 days, my nails look like the first day I painted them. I was able to try the Knowledge Is Flower and A Clay In The Life colors. They are super cute and I definitely want to find other colors to buy. Plus, the names for their polish is awesome. My only negative comment is the dry time. I'm used to fast drying polish and you will need to be a little more patient with these. But it's worth it!
Andrelys A.
Philadelphia , PA
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Andrelys A.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love this brand for my nails 😍 the color is great and it last for a long time. I usually go to rite aid to get them but literally the best, I have almost every color.
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Purchased at: Target
Opi is by far my favorite nail polish brand. Goes in super nicely and smooth. Very easy to apply and very affordable .
Rossy M.
Brewster, NY
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Rossy M.
Purchased at: CVS
Opi it’s one of my forever favorite nail polish at all time. Everything about it it’s perfect. Love the fact it doesn’t get heavy, it’s a light base on your natural nails helps for the color of your choice to stay longer and it drys fast . I will recommend this product 100% I use it myself for my clients and I never had a problem with it. Perfect bottle good price, plus you can find it any drugstore marshals ...
Andrea S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Andrea S.
I love this base coat. I don't do my nails often so this bottle sits for extended periods of time and is still super thin and easy to apply smoothly, does not thicken over time. I use two thin coats and dry time is super fast. I trust this to keep my long natural nails clear and stain free under dark nail polish.
Sofia A.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Opi Natural Nail Base Coat uploaded by Sofia A.
I love OPI and Especially this colors!!! They last forever even if i do my dishes lol the colors are so pretty and this is totally worth my money!!! I have had this for years!!!!! I totally recommend it!!!!!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: ULTA
By far my favorite nail polish brand. I apply two layers of color and then a clear coat and it really does stay longer than I expect it to. It’s slightly pricey but I guess that comes with quality though, right?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nyssa L.
Thornton, CO
il y a un an
Andrelys A. il y a 4 mois
It takes about 10 minutes to dry but is a really good product.
Jorgimar A.