Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

OPI Natural Nail Base Coat

OPI Natural Nail Base Coat

BY OPI

5.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars100%
  • 4 Stars0%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
5.00 / 5 based on 2 Reviews

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Reviews (2)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Angie R.
132 reviews
This is definitely not lying! Because nail polish always chips quick when I apply it to my fingernails, I tend to just wear a base and top coat. So this nail polish makes my nails look beautiful. It even drys so quick, highly recommend and it's worth the price!
Alexandra P.
177 reviews
This is my favorite base coat. I like that it dries very quickly so I can get to painting on my color. It is a very thin formula but still protects my nails well.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!