5 colors available

BY OPI #1 in Nail Treatments

You wouldn't face harsh elements without a coat, so why leave your nails unprotected? Fortify, protect, and harden thin, brittle natural nails with the Original Nail Envy. For results, apply two coats, followed by a one-coat application every other day. Natural Nail Strengthener Maximum Strength Formula Exclusive ProWide™ Brush - Patent Pending Maximum Strength Formula with Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein & Calcium Questions?  818-759-2400  or visit opi.com ;

• Does anyone find that the polish becomes thick towards the end of t...2 Answers
  • Does it really work ? My nails are in a very bad shape1 Answers
  • how long does it take to look like its making a difference? how oft...2 Answers
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My nails are pretty hard, however, they tend to break jagged junks off when I hit them on something. Also, after using Jamberry wraps for several months (correctly, I'll add!) they are also flaking off at the tips, if that makes sense. So, I picked up this Nail Envy for dry and brittle nails. I've been using it for about five weeks now, and overall I'm pretty happy with it! I haven't broken a nail since I've started using it, which is pretty crazy for me. I really like the glossy look, too. However, my nails are still kind of scaly looking at the tips, so that's why I took away a star. Perhaps that problem just takes a while to heal, so I'll update this if things change. This pic is several coats of Nail Envy (I have to change it today), but you can see the poor appearance of the tips of my nails. But also look, they're getting long! I would recommend this to someone who is constantly breaking nails, for sure.
Zulay S.
Zulay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally do my own nails, but because of vacation and other special events I chose to do gel. Now I've done gel before, but never so consecutively and it showed. My nails were so brittle and weak--they broke for anything. My manicurist told me about this nail strengthener because the one I used (I call it quimica alemana, it's a cloudy white polish with a green cap) was painful. By painful I mean you feel the chemicals within the polish and your nails actually hurt/sting. OPI nail envy did none of that! I was so glad to try it and it's helped so much! My nails are stronger and break so much less now. I would definitely recommend using this!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product but with one caveat- it's really only for those with super short nails. It's great for those whose nails are below the finger line but beyond that I wouldn't use it. it actually makes your nails too strong and brittle. Nails need to be flexible and strong to withstand what we put them through. Once you've grown your nails past the "nub" stage, I would recommend continuing to use a good nail oil (like Bliss Kiss) daily and keeping polish on your nails almost constantly, only taking it off at home when you're able to be careful with your hands.
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a life saving product! My nails were paper thin, unhealthy, and cracking. I had just removed my acrylics at home, which caused me to rip off several layers of my nail in order to remove every piece of acrylic. But following the system ( a little paper comes with the bottle to inform you what days to apply what - which is SO helpful) really worked! My nails are not only stronger but they even grew out quicker and thanks to this miracle product I'm back to my healthy natural nails!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently took off my acrylic nails after over a decade of having them on! My nail tech suggested this product and I am so glad she did! It's been a week since they have been taken off. I use this every 2 days, 2 coats each time & my nails have stopped peeling and have gotten a lot stronger! I have a long way to go but this is giving me a great head start!
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got tired of my nails peeling and being so thin all the time and especially after getting shellac or acrylics. I bought this for $15 after reading great reviews and I've been using it for 2 weeks. I'm a patient person so I will continue to use it but I noticed it becomes discolored and turns yellow on my nails. I'll update my review after a month of use!
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
You know how your nails feel after you decide to get acrylics? Soft, bendy, weak little things? This product is great for strengthening your nails after you've beat them up! I'd say it's worth the money because the bottle will last you a long time. If you're concerned about your nail health and want to grow them out naturally nail envy is a great choice!
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail straightener is a life saver. I have really thin nails that bend/break if I even think of knocking them into anything but after using this for about 3 weeks I can already see a difference. I followed the directions on the box for the first week and then switched to using it as a base coat under regular polish! It is so worth the price tag!
Mary K.
Mary K.
North Hollywood, CA
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's may holy grail nail product, I would be no where without it. I loved it and it made my nails brand new again. They don;t break as much now and i don't worry about them splitting or getting dry and chipping. I loved it and now because of it i can get my nails done and have lon strong beautiful nails!!!!
Annemarie H.
Annemarie H.
New Orleans, LA
This stuff was a nail saver! It turned my dry, cracking nails into sturdy decently long nails within two months. The trick is to keep applying. It's a little bit pricey but it lasts a long time and it's worth it. I've tried several other nail strengtheners on the market and non compare to this!
Denice R.
Denice R.
How do you use this only by itself or like a base coat when doing your nails?
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Is this just a temporary nail strengthening product?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Does this actually do anything for your nails?
Emilia B.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Does it really work?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Is this a good nail strengthener? I've been trying a few and can't find one that actually strengthens my nails.