BY OPI #53 in Nail Treatments

Contains natural silk to gently smooth out uneven natural nails. .

Buy on Walmart
Charity W.
Hamilton, NJ
My nails were damaged due acrylics and my polish looked bumpy and awful afterwards. A friend suggested OPI ridge filler. I am IN LOVE with this product! I can have smooth nails again!
Myrna P.
When I take my acrylics off, I normally use a strengthener only for a few weeks. I use the Ridge Filler when I want to color my nails and this helps create a smooth base. I love it.
Tptptp P.
This is a must have for the ones who want to reach a perfect nail look. Dries really fast and is a perfect base for any polish you want to use. I use this every time I do my nails and see a big difference in how my nails look like. 🍦
Alyssa B.
I've used this product a handful of times and it works pretty well! If you use it correctly that is. If you had just taken off your fake nails, this is a good product to use when you do you're nails. It gets rid of the unevenness.
Abby L.
It is really nice if your nails aren't in great shape!Smoothes nail surface great!i would recommend to people with rough nails,use before painting nails
Catherine N.
San Diego, CA
For a top coat this doesn't dry very well. It was hard to tell it was even working at first but I really like it on white and pink nails.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Great to fill in the ridges that are on my nails without buffing them down. I did feel like this made my polish take longer to dry.
Becca M.
Smooths nails to create a nice and even surface to apply nail polish on. Protects your natural nail from dark colors.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
Awesome because it covers your chips and cracks. it dries quickly as well. it's a bit pricey though, but OPI is good.
V B.
Bay Shore, NY
I despise OPI treatments. They never seem to work, and the brush for all products is incredibly thick and awkward.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland , TN
How well does work? Does it do what its supposed to do ?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
What is your favorite nail polish color?
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Does this fill ridges permanently or is this temporary?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How well does this work? Does it only take one coat? Does it go on yellow?
Ariana P.
Burlington, NJ
Do you use this as a base before painting your nails or as an everyday top coat?