BY OPI #53 in Nail Treatments

Contains natural silk to gently smooth out uneven natural nails. .

Buy on Walmart
Casey J.
Salina, KS
OPI Nail Ridge Filler I have been using this product for 18 years now. Nothing is as amazing to fill in those ridges to make your polish look smooth and perfect. Worth every penny!!!
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
You cannot go wrong with OPI products. My nails were a disaster after having acrylic nails for years. This product goes on smoothly and does wonders on your nails. I don't think there is anything that compares to OPI for me and I would recommend for anyone who does their nails on their own.
Esti M.
Salinas, Ca
Once in a great while, after acrylics, my nails have these ugly ridges that make applying nail polish a pain. I love to use the ridge filler because it will smooth out my nail. It doesn't take much so make sure you are applying thin coats. After using this, painting my nails because so much easier. I am left with a beautiful and even manicure as opposed to a streaky, ridge filled one.
Vanessa S.
I've used this many times & have no idea if it's working. I feel it takes too many layers for an even texture. I've used other ridge fillers & they actually fixed the ridges. This just works as a filler with no benefits. I may be using it wrong but, it just doesn't do it for me.
Maisha T.
Beautiful color, so opaque and looks good with any outfit and makeup look! Totally recommend it! I use this every time I put on nail polish, and I get compliments all the time.
Danielle H.
shelby
I absolutely love OPI however I don't see any difference on my nails when I use this and when I don't. I don't have problems with ridges in my nails, only when I smash a finger or something like that and it doesn't make a difference.
jennifer h.
I love this also love everything from opi I use this when I take my acrylics off and it fixes all the flaws. It makes my nails look normal again. I recommend this to all my friend and family with damaged nails from acrylics.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Caitlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is by far my favorite nail polish product. It smooths out the surface of the nail which helps hide the imperfections. Top coat with your favorite color and top coat and your manicure will look professional.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
This is the best ridge filler I have tried. I have natural ridges in my nails and my nail polish looks wavy without this. Not 100% effective, but better than other products I have tried.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland , TN
How well does work? Does it do what its supposed to do ?
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
What is your favorite nail polish color?
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Does this fill ridges permanently or is this temporary?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How well does this work? Does it only take one coat? Does it go on yellow?
Ariana P.
Burlington, NJ
Do you use this as a base before painting your nails or as an everyday top coat?