MakeupOPI
Nail PROHEALTH GelColor 5oz/15mL 3 CT Combo - Base, Top & Tickle My France-y F16

The OPI ProHealth GelColor System is aimed to keep nails healthy during and after the removal of your gel polish manicure. The ProHealth Base Coat features a built-in protective barrier to keep nails healthy. The ProHealth Top Coat protects the nails...

Does anybody use OPI You’ve got Nata? Do you prefer the Gel or Infinite shine2 ?
Start your review of OPI Nail PROHEALTH GelColor .5oz/15mL 3 CT Combo - Base, Top & Tickle My France-y F16!
lidiana M.
Miami Lakes, FL
OPI Nail PROHEALTH GelColor .5oz/15mL 3 CT Combo - Base, Top & Tickle My France-y F16 uploaded by lidiana M.
Review for: OPI Nail PROHEALTH GelColor .5oz/15mL 3 CT Combo - Base, Top & Youve Got Nata On Me L17
A beautiful peachy/coraly orange OPI gel nail polish!! This color is great for spring, summer, & fall. I recommend this color when you are feeling like wearing a pastel tangy vibe.
Rebecca O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Opi happens to be my favorite gel brand and I have tried all. The pro health has helped my nails grow immensely. This is after a week of getting a manicure. All natural, no tips, no breakage. Great product !
Kesha F.
Joliet, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: OPI Nail PROHEALTH GelColor .5oz/15mL 3 CT Combo - Base, Top & Strawberry Margarita M23
Love OPI as a brand period. And these pro health gel colors made me love them even more. Gel stays as long as 3 weeks for me. I only use OPI brand for my nails. For the the last few years now, I’ve been a very loyal customer.
lidiana M.
Miami Lakes, FL
Review for: OPI Nail PROHEALTH GelColor .5oz/15mL 3 CT Combo - Base, Top & No Turning Back From Pink Street L19
This OPI gel polish, top coat, & base coat work hand in hand together. I love this top & base polish for every time I want to apply gel polish to my nails. It last the same time the gel manicure does.
Ashlie A.
North Lanarkshire , Scotland
OPI Nail PROHEALTH GelColor .5oz/15mL 3 CT Combo - Base, Top & Tickle My France-y F16 uploaded by Ashlie A.
Review for: OPI Nail PROHEALTH GelColor .5oz/15mL 3 CT Combo - Base, Top & Charged Up Cherry B35
#ColorIsTheAnswer #contest #complimentary @opinailsuk @Influenster I absolutely love theses colours great and easy to use
Giselle V.
MIAMI, FL
OPI Nail PROHEALTH GelColor .5oz/15mL 3 CT Combo - Base, Top & Tickle My France-y F16 uploaded by Giselle V.
Review for: OPI Nail PROHEALTH GelColor .5oz/15mL 3 CT Combo - Base, Top & Como se Llama? P40
Amo este set de gel para uñas porque puedes tener uñas siempre hermosas desde casa, como toda una profesional. Aplico y me duran hasta 2 semanas en perfecto estado. Es un tipo de gel UV menos abrasivo que los demás. Es de fácil eliminación.