BY OPI

Opi nail lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Our vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love this color for Halloween and fall. It's a great mix and always looks perfect. It doesn't chip easy and goes on smoothly. I highly recommend this color for anyone looking for s good in between for fall and Halloween.
Haley W.
Such a great color, especially for Fall and Winter! I wear this so much during the season and it never fails to impress me. Love OPI!
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Love every nail polish from opi the colors are awesome and pigmented great products that are beyond affordable
Laina G.
The colour of this polish is stunning - my go-to for late summer into fall. My issue is that I need three coats for the colour to not look patchy, which is a surprise for a darker shade. I totally purchased because of the name, but was pleasantly surprised to find it to be a different shade than anything else in my collection.
Michaela K.
Good pigment, nice packaging, and I really do like this product, but they expire very quickly. After only a short time, I find that OPI nail polishes get thick and clumpy. I do enjoy the shades though, so I will purchase again.
Mona H.
Baalback, Baalback
High quality, good pigment, pretty packaging
The color is amazing and beautiful
My favorite brand ever