OPI Nail Polish, Start-to-Finish Original, 0.5 fl. oz.

Start-to-finish is a breakthrough, three-in-one nail treatment that combines a base coat, top coat and natural nail strengthener in one high-performance product

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Nail Polish, Start-to-Finish Original, 0.5 fl. oz.!
Turlock
Absolutely love this stuff!! I don’t need to worry about finding separate products because this one does it all! It’s a bottom coat, top coat, and a nail strengthener. It definitely extends the wear of my nail polish as well. I will continue to repurchase this. It’s worth every penny.
Plymouth
OPI Nail Polish, Start-to-Finish Original, 0.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Amanda S.
This is the best base and top coat polish I’ve ever used! Super glossy finish, and base makes nails really last for as long as you want. Always keep this stocked up at home now. Totally recommend! [product:opi-nail-polish,-start-to-finish-original,-05-fl-oz]
Lumberton, NJ
Not my favorite top coat for sure... While initially this goes on smooth and makes the nails shiny, it loses its luster quickly. It peels when the nails get wet and picks up dye from clothing. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again.
This is an amazing product. It keeps my nails looking clean and shiny. When layered over polish, it keeps it on for an extended wear and keeps it from chipping or peeling off in certain places. Overall very good product.
My FAVORITE "All-In-One" polish. I like to use this on my nails as a clear polish between manicures. It keeps my nails strong and adds a bit of shine. I am able to add another coat without removing past coats when it starts growing out or gets chipped - SO easy!
Purchased at: Target
I’m enjoying @opi Things I’ve Seen in Aber-green. I also use the Natural Nail Base Coat to prevent the dying of my nail base, and the Rapid Dry Top Coat to speed up the process.
great falls
This is a great product! One of my favorite tricks to same some cash is buy a cheaper nail polish and top it off with this top coat, making it look professional! Would definitely recommend!
York, PA
This isn’t the exact product I’ve used but I guess it’s the closest to what I’m looking for. I love OPI nail strengthener. It is the only thing I have ever used that makes my nails hard instead of brittle. It’s amazing and I encourage everyone I know to use it. They’re probably sick of hearing how it’s transformed my nails by now, but it’s been amazing.
Makes my nails look like they have a gel manicure and stays on almost as long. I love it both alone and to keep a couple coats of color perfect for about two weeks (if you don’t pick.) No cons except for the OPI bottle that doesn’t allow you to use the whole thing, but the actual product makes up for it.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I swear by this stuff! I love it by itself for a natural shine. And not only does it make an amazing base and top coat, but It has strengthening benefits to it as well! Definitely recommend for people who love doing their nails at home.

Looking for your answer?