OPI Nail Polish, Rich Girls and Po-Boys uploaded by Yadilsa M.

BY OPI

Opi nail lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Our vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha B.
Honaker , Va
I love wear the hollowed colors of nail polish on that day.. it not to much but it keep the Halloween theme going to it good think my fav is the black with Orange pumpkins on it. I would really recommend this product to anyone.#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Gorgeous nail polish. On me it lasted a full week and when I removed it I didn't have one chip, the only reason I changed the color is because my nail had grown too much and I didn't like how it looked. I've shared a picture of my nails right after I painted my nails. This nail polish is very pigmented. Overall, I love the consistency, the fact that two coats is super pigmented and that is lasts a very long time.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Gorgeous, long lasting polish! Wasn’t a huge fan of the New Orleans collection but this color and I’m Soo Swamped changed my mind! Such pretty colors. I would recommend prepping your nails before application.
Jasmine M.
It's okay... the consistency wears down after a few time of wearing it. The professionals also use it where I'm from and they just pour remover innit to keep the consistency.
Lauren p.
Denham Spgs, LA
I bought most of the New Orleans collection being that I grew up close by and the colors spoke to me. This is my all time favorite spring and summer blue!
Kristina H.
Louisville, KY
Great summer color that lasts for a week. Love the light blue color. Cute with summer sandals. Pretty pedi!
Tia S.
A bit dark for my liking however I brought it in the same so I can’t complain on the price for the quality of this product , it last for about 5 days with a top coat without chipping which is one of the best home nail polishes around