BY OPI #100 in Nail Polish Remover

OPI Polish Remover is a mild acetone formula with aloe vera that removes all traces of nail lacquer without streaking or staining.

Buy on Beauty ...
Stephanie T.
Removes polish easily without additional soaking. The aloe help to moisturize the nail bed preventing added damage. The smell isn’t overpowering and the price for a professional product is reasonable.
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
Not a huge fan of this product. Takes a good amount to take off polish. The the aloe is nice to have though. I have bought this product once and most likely will be the last time I buy it again. Personally, I would not recommend.
Miloni p.
I tried this polish remover since my friend does nails and works very well, but its like any acetone on the market so the ones from drugstores work just as good!
Brittany U.
Tampa, FL
It’s alright I thought I would like it but I was the smell that through me off and I did keep using it because its a good product but the smell could just be me
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
Smells ok but it removes nail polish very well. It is a good value. It doesn't leave any residue. I have been using this for years now. I am so in love!
Amazing nail polish remover! A lot better than most that I have used. It also comes in a lot of different sizes so having this for travel is a must!
Ashley L.
Not the best nail polish remover but it gets the job done. I just dab a bit in cotton and let sit on my nails for 30 sec and rub off. :-)
Amy M.
Opi nail polish remover works very well on my gel nail polish. Gel polish is difficult to remove but a soak in this does the trick!
Lachella C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great nail polish remover, even gets off sparkly nail polish!! one of the best ones that I've used, I always buy it.
Sarah S.
Oneida, WI
This product works very well. It does not have that typical stingy smell that a lot of nail polish removers do.
Patti F.
Columbus, OH
I have wanted to try this product for a few weeks now but I don't know if I want to pay what they are asking for it! Does it really work like they say it does? Does it smell good? Help Lol
payton s.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this designed to keep your nail beds and/or cuticles moisturized because of the Aloe Vera?
Ruth R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?
Elizabeth F.
Harker Hts, TX
How well does this work? I have brittle nails if I don't use my nourishing polish and looking for something that won't dry me out.