BY OPI

OPI Polish Remover is a mild acetone formula with aloe vera that removes all traces of nail lacquer without streaking or staining.

ELLIE B.
Dallas, TX
This stuff removes makeup easily and quickly while also strengthening nails with the aloe Vera. I think it lives up to it’s claims completely. My one complaint is that the smell is very odd. It is worse than normal nail polish remover in my opinion because the fake smelling aloe smell mixes weirdly with the polish remover smell.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I love this remover it gets the job done by removing all of my polish after one or two swipes. This product is made with aloe which tones down the smell of the polish and doesn’t strip my nails of anything but polish. I love this stuff.
Haley C.
Not a huge fan of this product. Takes a good amount to take off polish. The the aloe is nice to have though. I have bought this product once and most likely will be the last time I buy it again. Personally, I would not recommend.
Amanda S.
Marlton, NJ
This nail polish remover is amazing. It does not have that chemically smell like other nail polish removers do and it keeps you’re nail and cuticles supple and smooth. I would recommend this to others.
Stephanie T.
Galion
Removes polish easily without additional soaking. The aloe help to moisturize the nail bed preventing added damage. The smell isn’t overpowering and the price for a professional product is reasonable.
Miloni p.
I tried this polish remover since my friend does nails and works very well, but its like any acetone on the market so the ones from drugstores work just as good!
Brittany U.
Tampa, FL
It’s alright I thought I would like it but I was the smell that through me off and I did keep using it because its a good product but the smell could just be me
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
Smells ok but it removes nail polish very well. It is a good value. It doesn't leave any residue. I have been using this for years now. I am so in love!
Amazing nail polish remover! A lot better than most that I have used. It also comes in a lot of different sizes so having this for travel is a must!
Ashley L.
Not the best nail polish remover but it gets the job done. I just dab a bit in cotton and let sit on my nails for 30 sec and rub off. :-)
Patti F.
Columbus, OH
I have wanted to try this product for a few weeks now but I don't know if I want to pay what they are asking for it! Does it really work like they say it does? Does it smell good? Help Lol
payton s.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this designed to keep your nail beds and/or cuticles moisturized because of the Aloe Vera?
Ruth R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?
Elizabeth F.
Harker Hts, TX
How well does this work? I have brittle nails if I don't use my nourishing polish and looking for something that won't dry me out.