BY OPI

This totally modern light pink looks cute and pretty on every skin tone. Apply one coat for a more modest pink, or add more coats to make this subtle pink stand out. see more...

• I have a problem with polishes chipping off almost immediately......3 Answers
  • Hey, does this chip easily? my polish normally doesn't last more ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heidy B.
Washington, DC
OPI have always been a great nail polish brand, being completely honest there no regular nail polish that last more than 1 and a half week, but the color is really pretty and last the appropriate time for a regular nail polish (and I just love the name)
Maddie L.
My favorite color of all time. I'm not even a pink person- but the blue undertone of this pink is beyond perfect. Looks great on every skin tone, works even in the fall and winter. I get compliments every time I have it on! And as with all OPI nail polish- the best quality and wear time.
Jessica D.
Great brand, a great dupe is Sinful Colors. I love this color especially with a matte clear. Repeat user. I've been using this brand for years, and it's great. I would purchase again. Although keep in mind it does chip just like any other nail polish the pigmentation is amazing and the color range is amazing. I'm a fan, but I do realize you can buy like I said Sinful Colors and save more than half of your money.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I love OPI nail polishes and all the different colors they come in!!! I just happen to run across this and its the color I got my nails painted a couple days ago. This is a gorgeous baby pink color and perfect for Spring!! Its one of my all time favorite nail colors!!

I posted two pics, one with the flash and one without so you can see the true color!!
Kristin S.
Nashville
This has always been one of my favorite polish colors! It's the perfect shade of cool toned, light pink! There are so many nail products out there that wear like gels, without the need of the LED lights, and dry super quick, so it's hard to go back to regular nail polish! I'd love it if Opi would make this color in their new formulation!
Cheyanne T.
OPI nail polish is one of my favorite brands of nail polish. They don't seem to chip as easily as many other brands, and they tend to last a little longer. Most of the time you don't need a second coat, unless it's a very light color. I love these nail polishes and I would recommend.
Alexis W.
Personally I love nail polish I have 80 or more polishes on top of gel polishes.I only like o.p.i you have to apply more than 2 coats for it to look nice it needs more pigment. It is not long wearing either. I would suggest you get a orly or a brand from rite aid they might be cheaper but they last longer and have a lot of pigment.
Kayla W.
My aunt works for O.P.I and I love how I can get any colors for free! I love how they're so creative with the colors and the names of the polishes! This usually last around 2 weeks and then it will start to chop off. Overall this is a really great color and brand!
Nilofar b.
I really like this brand because the nail polish really stays on for a really long time. It doesn't chip easily like other nail polish brands. Also the pigmentation is amazing. I would highly recommend this brand for anyone who hasn't tried it.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I finally found a light pink that I love! I'm pretty fair skinned so it's hard to find a pink that doesn't look to grandma or blend too much with my skin. But this is perfect! I also love OPI polish. It's worth the investment because it's just a better quality. Goes on easy and lasts! I really love this Mod About You color.
Lindsay C.
Montrose, MI
I have a problem with polishes chipping off almost immediately... how long does this brand last? How many coats do you have to apply for it to "look good"?
Abby M.
Katy, TX
Hey, does this chip easily? my polish normally doesn't last more then 4 days.