BY OPI

This totally modern light pink looks cute and pretty on every skin tone. Apply one coat for a more modest pink, or add more coats to make this subtle pink stand out. see more...

• I have a problem with polishes chipping off almost immedi...3 Answers
  • Hey, does this chip easily? my polish normally doesn't la...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Quinn V.
Mill Valley, CA
This is by far my favorite color of nail polish. I request it EVERY time I get gel nails done at the salon to the point where they just grab it off the shelf when I walk in. My mother always gets bubble bath and I always say that this is the "younger" and more playful version of her very mature nude.
Shug h.
This is a perfect date night color for your nails, so trendy and flirty. I love it haha ;) it’s a muted out lavender and its so beautiful and reflects in the sun. I recommend to everyone, it can be bought at your local drugstore and Walmart.
Nicole K.
The color is extremely transparent. It doesn't give much color payoff onto natural nails. And still takes 3 or more coats over a white nail polish base to reach a good color
sierrabryce🎀 J.
Jupiter , FL
By far the best color! I’m so obsessed with it! I always get it on my nails! But it’s so popular it’s expensive and I’m not paying $10 for a little bottle of nail polish.
Cheyanne D.
LOVE this polish. This color is so pretty and girly. The polish goes on smooth and opaque. This is by far one of my favorite shades by OPI. The brush is the perfect size too for a clean application. Definitely needs a top coat for longevity.
Maddie L.
My favorite color of all time. I'm not even a pink person- but the blue undertone of this pink is beyond perfect. Looks great on every skin tone, works even in the fall and winter. I get compliments every time I have it on! And as with all OPI nail polish- the best quality and wear time.
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
I love OPI colors when I don’t use gel because there are so many colors to choose from and they’re just as vibrant as gel. This is my go to pale/light pink, looks good all year.
Vanessa W.
Clinton, TN
I really like this nail polish color, especially in the spring and summer. I also like how smooth it goes on your nails. I think it is a must own color for any OPI nail polish lover. I think it is a good price for a nail polish. I would totally buy this color again.
Frances A.
Charlotte , NC
First of all , I would like to say OPI is the best . They have this color in gel too! So that’s awesome . I love this bubblegum color ! When I get my nails done I always select OPI . It looked easy to apply with no clumps .
Lindsay C.
Holly, MI
I have a problem with polishes chipping off almost immediately... how long does this brand last? How many coats do you have to apply for it to "look good"?
Abby M.
Katy, TX
Hey, does this chip easily? my polish normally doesn't last more then 4 days.