BY OPI

This totally modern light pink looks cute and pretty on every skin tone. Apply one coat for a more modest pink, or add more coats to make this subtle pink stand out. see more...

• I have a problem with polishes chipping off almost immediately......3 Answers
  • Hey, does this chip easily? my polish normally doesn't last more ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
ALL TIME FAVORITE BRAND AND COLOR! Mod about you is my favorite color as well! As you can see in the photo it’s a lighter pink and looks great with my skin tone! OPI is the only nail polish company that I’ll because the gel lasts 3 weeks !
Maddie L.
My favorite color of all time. I'm not even a pink person- but the blue undertone of this pink is beyond perfect. Looks great on every skin tone, works even in the fall and winter. I get compliments every time I have it on! And as with all OPI nail polish- the best quality and wear time.
Kimberly S.
This is the best color! I wore this for my wedding day and loved it! It is easy to apply. I got my nails done at a salon and picked this color out. It lasted a long time and did not chip or fade on my honeymoon or when we got back!! Several girls in my bridal party also picked this out!
Tiffany F.
Clinton, MS
One of my favorite OPI polish colors! This is definitely a go to color for me!! It’s hard for me to try other colors because i love this one so much!! OPI polish is the best! Another go to for me is Funny Bunny! Love them both!
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
My all time favorite for ANY season! I had back ups for my back ups. Beautiful color with a great thick formula that last. I put echase them on Amazon.com for $10-12 a bottle but the bottles last forever.
Stephanie W.
Allston, MA
This color is the perfect hue! Especially if you have a nice warm color tone of skin. The color pops out and is a subtle pastel color. I buy this color over and over again.
Jessica D.
Great brand, a great dupe is Sinful Colors. I love this color especially with a matte clear. Repeat user. I've been using this brand for years, and it's great. I would purchase again. Although keep in mind it does chip just like any other nail polish the pigmentation is amazing and the color range is amazing. I'm a fan, but I do realize you can buy like I said Sinful Colors and save more than half of your money.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I love OPI nail polishes and all the different colors they come in!!! I just happen to run across this and its the color I got my nails painted a couple days ago. This is a gorgeous baby pink color and perfect for Spring!! Its one of my all time favorite nail colors!!

I posted two pics, one with the flash and one without so you can see the true color!!
Kristin S.
Nashville
This has always been one of my favorite polish colors! It's the perfect shade of cool toned, light pink! There are so many nail products out there that wear like gels, without the need of the LED lights, and dry super quick, so it's hard to go back to regular nail polish! I'd love it if Opi would make this color in their new formulation!
Cheyanne T.
OPI nail polish is one of my favorite brands of nail polish. They don't seem to chip as easily as many other brands, and they tend to last a little longer. Most of the time you don't need a second coat, unless it's a very light color. I love these nail polishes and I would recommend.
Lindsay C.
Montrose, MI
I have a problem with polishes chipping off almost immediately... how long does this brand last? How many coats do you have to apply for it to "look good"?
Abby M.
Katy, TX
Hey, does this chip easily? my polish normally doesn't last more then 4 days.