BY OPI

Opi nail lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Our vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals,... see more...

Maxine T.
OPI is my favorite nail polish brand!! The shade I am wearing right now is "Bubble Bath" and I could not be happier with the color and quality of the product!
Helena W.
Sydney
This product is a beautiful shade or red it glides onto you're nails and doesn't chip for at least 10 days. This is easy to clean off and layers perfectly
Lovisa B.
Norsjö
Long lasting pretty nailpolish. I tink Its very good and i have only used It one time and i am very happy whit the Look . ❤️❤️❤️
Donna T.
Florida, Uruguay
I find it a great product, in my opinion I would buy it a thousand times. It has great coverage, great shine and great colors
Jocelle L.
I love this nail polish its long lasting and very pretty in my hands. I do reach my nail goal through thus product.
The color and the duration of this nail polish is great, of the best that I have tried ♡
Anita R.
Laval
I love it, this have a vert good color and a very good texture. So this is nice!
Debi L.
Does anyone find that this nail polish chips easily if you wash your hands a lot? Any tips on how to reduce the chipping?
Megan R.
Does the color last long on my nails?
Tori A.
Calumet City, IL
Does this nail polish dry fast?
How long does it last on your nails??
Claudia G.
Oldcastle
I have been look for a really good nail polish for a while and I was wondering does if have a good pigmentation? I know that they are pretty affordable and people are saying great things about this brand!!

Amazon