BY OPI

Opi nail lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Our vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals,... see more...

OPI Nail Polish, Madam President
Really really really pretty color I used it all the time. I recommended I love it 😍
Selena L.
South Salem, OH
Very nice product! You and find at any dollar store or dollar general! They are usually around a couple dollars.
Lorencia H.
Colour is good and the bottle is a decent size the product is a bit expensive cause no product goes with out a back and top coat or it will not stay on the nails . So compared to other nail varnish I have used this would not be my best option as there are other brands that last the same and is more affordable.
hashley a.
miami, FL
It fulfills the requirements that I look for in an enamel, the packaging is comfortable and practical, what I like is its brush the size and the width are perfect, it is available in many colors and they have good durability, they do not make stripes and its application is very comfortable, usually last a week depending on the person.
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
I absolutely love OPI nail polishes because they give great coverage, they are affordable, cute colors and last at least 5 days. I buy them at target, but you can also find them at walmart, cvs, walgreens. I totally recommend them!
Marie-Pier G.
Dieppe, NB
I love this brand. I use it a lot and i am always very satisfied with the result. This is a very nice color, i love it during the summer times especially. I definitely recommend it.
sofia r.
chile
Pintura de uñas O.P.I madam president

Este esmalte de uñas de la marca O.P.I ami me gusto mucho ya que es un color elegante y femenino entre el tono rojo y rosa cereza ademas dura mucho tiempo y tiene una increible cobertura.
Beautiful vibrant berry warm toned pink, stunning for summer. The Opi nail varnishes cannot be faulted and even though they're higher price they're totally worth the money.
Atlanta M.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Such good quality for its price, I genuinely find this to not chip away like other brands and it lasts so long! only two coats needed for a brighter or deeper look and its not got that strong awful smell most cheaper alternatives do! I love all the shade!
Isidora
santiago
Lo mejores son las puntira de colores claros
Como rosa , amarillo,verde claro,etc yo ehvprobado de todos lo colores pero lo mejor que se ven en tus uñas son las de colores claros
Debi L.
Does anyone find that this nail polish chips easily if you wash your hands a lot? Any tips on how to reduce the chipping?
Megan R.
Does the color last long on my nails?
Tori A.
Calumet City, IL
Does this nail polish dry fast?
How long does it last on your nails??
Claudia G.
Oldcastle
I have been look for a really good nail polish for a while and I was wondering does if have a good pigmentation? I know that they are pretty affordable and people are saying great things about this brand!!

Amazon