BY OPI

Opi nail lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Our vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals,... see more...

Heather W.
OPI is my favorite polish. It’s long lasting and the colors are vibrant and beautiful. They are my go to polish of choice.
Juana G.
I really like my opi nail polish, it goes on smooth and stays in for a while! I have tons of colors they are my favorite
Meril C.
Marion, IL
Beautiful rich color that stays on without chipping for over a week. OPI is a quality nail polish so worth the price
Malinda S.
Saint George, UT
Love OPI POLISH AND PRODUCTS. i have been using them for years. Such good quality, very pigmentation and durability.
Jenna W.
Silver Spring
Fun bright color, that was easy to apply and looked great on my toenails! Would definitely choose this color again
Shayleigh G.
New Baltimore, MI
Beautiful color and beautiful formula like all OPI's nail polishes. Definitely my favorite brand for nail polish.
Abby B.
Hamburg, PA
Good

The color is beautiful but it is not opake in one coat so two are needed, but over all i like this one.
Haley H.
Cuba, Mo
this producrt is a good product i love it it is nice and i would recamend it to some one and repecisit
Tyleene M.
I love every OPI product! The colors are vibrant and cover very well. This color pops with everything!
Nancy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love about opi polish is the finish and the longevity of the nail polish, I normally buy them at cvs
Debi L.
Does anyone find that this nail polish chips easily if you wash your hands a lot? Any tips on how to reduce the chipping?
Megan R.
Does the color last long on my nails?
Tori A.
Calumet City, IL
Does this nail polish dry fast?
How long does it last on your nails??
Claudia G.
Oldcastle
I have been look for a really good nail polish for a while and I was wondering does if have a good pigmentation? I know that they are pretty affordable and people are saying great things about this brand!!

Amazon