BY OPI

Opi nail lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Our vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals,... see more...

Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Favorite nail polishes. Just the right consistency and it lasts very long without chipping. There are many beautiful shades to choose from too.
Brianna B.
Very bright color , the first time I got my nails done I got this color on some tips. Now I like to pair it with gold splats on coffin nails.
Julie M.
Kent, OH
These nail polishes go on well and stay on pretty nice. They come in a variety of different colors and are well worth the money!
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
OPI is known for quality and Madam President did not disappoint! The color was beautiful and I got compliments everywhere I went.
efi r.
San Jose, CA
😱😱😱😱😱 OMG i love opi i go to my local beauty store and i have a lot alot of nail polish i use it also for some nail stamping too
Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nail polish that you don't have to worry about coming off. This polish doesnt make your nails look chipped. It stays on all day.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this nail polish, it's probably the best brand I've ever used. It stays on for a long time without chipping or anything.
Alexa H.
Richmond, IN
Love this color. It's the perfect shade of red! Holds up well compared to other brands. It doesn't take a ton of layers either.
Brandy B.
Brunswick, OH
Love the color and love OPI. I studied to be a nail technician and the only polish we used was OPI. All around great polish!
Kayla G.
Marlin, TX
Love this product literally one of the best nail polishes I've used will definitely be sticking to this brand nail polish !
Debi L.
Does anyone find that this nail polish chips easily if you wash your hands a lot? Any tips on how to reduce the chipping?
Megan R.
Does the color last long on my nails?
Tori A.
Calumet City, IL
Does this nail polish dry fast?
How long does it last on your nails??
Claudia G.
Oldcastle
I have been look for a really good nail polish for a while and I was wondering does if have a good pigmentation? I know that they are pretty affordable and people are saying great things about this brand!!

Amazon