BY OPI

Opi nail lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Our vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nora C.
Madison, WI
This is my go to nail polish always! I love it and although the lighter shades tend to need two coats it still lasts such a long time and doesn't chip. The price is basically the price of a decent drugstore nail polish so I think it's great... I do love the darker shades 100x better though! They only need one coat and are so easy to work with. The brush is sturdy and big enough to cover my nail in 1-3 swipes of it. I would probably compare this brand of polish to essie and although these two are pretty similar with price the formula of OPI is a lot sturdier and lasts longer. The variety of colors is amazing and I love all the different collections!
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
This is definitely kind of a high end nail polish. It runs about 4 bucks, but it doesn't chip at all. The cheaper brands usually started to chip after one day, but not this brand. Opi is a really good nail polish brand and the quality is really good. Most people dong like the idea of spending 4 or 5 bucks just for one nail polish. I don't buy it to much because I don't polish my nails like that, but I would definitely recommend this.
Emily P.
Wamego, KS
I love this nail polish! I normally just us cheaper nail polishes and they always chip in one day but the first time I used this it did not start chipping until days after I used applied it. It goes on smoothly and it's such a pretty color. Totally would recommend!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
OPI nail polish is one if the best brands that I’ve come across. I’m a repeat buyer and they’re pricey compared to other brands but worth it! The nail polish doesn’t chip off and it stays looking great for about a week or longer before I need to retouch it. It glides on evenly and isn’t clumpy. I always use a clear top coat to protect it from chipping. I’ll continue purchasing.
Kala G.
Campbellsville
The best nail polish i have used hands down. The price tag isn't bad for the quality of the colors and the amount of wear they will go through. #recommend opi nail polish.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
I love this color. It’s a great shade of pink to be worn in any season without looking out of place. It is long lasting and is perfect with 2 coats. The polish is not too thick so it dries fairly quickly as well.
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
I love OPI nail polish. They always come up with more colors. I love how Madam President looks on my nails. I would recommend 100% to everyone to buy this product and try it out for themselves. If you do decide to get this nail polish please don't forget to make a review or comment to let me know if my review has helped you to make th decison to buy it. Thanks for taking the time to read my review Dollies.
Robyn P.
In September, I went to the Beyoncé concert in New Orleans. Since I obviously needed to slay, I chose this when I went get my nails done. Loved. This. Color. I got so many compliments on the shade even after the concert was just a sweet memory. I haven't bought a bottle yet, but I'm going to soon since summer is right around the corner!
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a neutral girl but when I do color I love a good purple or red. This is a beautiful opaque plum red. It isn't a eye sore on my brown skin. It would compliment any skin tone on my opinion. The consistency is rich and creamy and all you will need is about two coats and you are out the door. Opi is one of my favs
Deanna T.
Lawrenceville, GA
OPI nail polish is great! I love this shade too! It applies well, doesn't clump up, and it easy to apply to the nails. I think that OPI is better than some other brands of nail polish. I actually found OPI nail polish at TJMaxx! I would recommend it to others. I've even see OPI nail polish at nail salons too.
Debi L.
Does anyone find that this nail polish chips easily if you wash your hands a lot? Any tips on how to reduce the chipping?
Megan R.
Does the color last long on my nails?
Tori A.
Calumet City, IL
Does this nail polish dry fast?
How long does it last on your nails??
Claudia G.
Oldcastle
I have been look for a really good nail polish for a while and I was wondering does if have a good pigmentation? I know that they are pretty affordable and people are saying great things about this brand!!