OPI Nail Polish Lacquer - My Dogsled is a Hybrid - NL N45, 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by McKenna P.OPI Nail Polish Lacquer - My Dogsled is a Hybrid - NL N45, 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Nata L.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Nordic 2014 Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using... see more...

Kayla M.
Waukee
This is such a great color! It is a pretty bright greenish color. You only need about 2 coats for full opacity. I love the brush it is the perfect thickness for my nails. I would definitely recommend this polish to others!
Iris C.
Corp Christi, TX
In love with the opi nail polish especially the hello kitty edition that were done super cute packaging I had to have them all. The nail polish is super durable last long. You can buy them at Sally's.
Nata L.
Love OPI and their range of colors! This is one of my favorites. Stays on and doesn’t chip. OPI is pricey but it’s worth the money, I won’t use any other brand.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I felt like this color was difficult to remove and also found that it stained my nails super easily. OPI Nail Polish, Rich Girls and Po-Boys
Nyssa J.
I absolutely love this color, it is perfect for summer. It is a high shine finish that is decently chip resistant for the first couple of days.
Kaysie D.
I have this color in my nails & toes and I LOVE it! It’s a cute jade color and it’s perfect for the fall season!