OPI Nail Polish Lacquer for Women, # Nl M51 Tiffany Case, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Nikki N.OPI Nail Polish Lacquer for Women, # Nl M51 Tiffany Case, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Däylä N.

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer # NL M51 Tiffany Case was launched by the design house of OPI. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
This is a beautiful and long lasting nail polish. Though its texture is rougher it goes on totally smoothly and evenly. I absolutely love the turquoise glitter. It is thick and goes on exactly as it looks, all the glitter covers the entire nail so I don’t need to do 3 or 4 coats. I am really really pleased with this nail polish.
Krystle M.
I always use OPI nail polish when I get my nails painted. The colors are vibrant and when I pair it with the top coat, they stay shiny and don’t chip. This Tiffany’s color its so close to the actual color! I recommend to any Tiffany lover!!
Valery L.
LOVEEEE this color!!! I was very pleased with the color choice and finish and think this color resembles very well the idea of Tiffany’s. However, it would have been nice if it could actually be exactly like the Tiffany blue!
Caitlin F.
OPI’s liquid sand collection is so cool! My favorite color from it is called ussy galore. It’s a light pink with the grainy sand texture. Super cool if you want a change from the usual glitter nails!
Natalie G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this nail polish! It's so sparkly and elegant and I love to wear it for events or vacation. It's a limited edition color from the Bond Collection so it's hard to find and I'm going to be so sad when my nail salon runs out of the color.
Bri A.
San Diego , CA
Amazing color but a bit thin of a formula. Can be streaky but long lasting. A bit disappointed by this OPI
Däylä N.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I love it so much it stay for long time in my nails have perfect color but what i don't like it's need more than one coat