OPI Nail Polish Lacquer for Women uploaded by PAYGE M.

BY OPI

Nail Lacquer # NL H39 It's a Girl was launched by the design house of OPI. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shayla B.
South Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find OPI to be a great brand of king last polishes. I happily spend a few extra dollars on this versus other cheaper brands. I like the exstensive color choice and it's long lasting.
Brooke H.
Portsmouth, OH
 I absolutely love OPI nail polish lacquer it's the best nail polish that I've came across so far you can buy it at Walmart very easy to apply and to use  are use all OPI nail polish is I love them they're long lasting and I recommend these products for sure !
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these nail polishes because they are so pigmented and last for such a long time on my nails. They have so many shades and they don't chip too terribly. I would use at least two cotes to get the perfect color payoff
Teresa C.
Bremerton, WA
Most OPI nail polishes I have come across have been really good but seeing this one on my nails was a disappointment. It was to watered down and I had to do four coat before opeque. Not recommended at all
chrystina r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy the neutral color , it goes with more items then I really thought. Fries fast and looks amazing
Rebecca M.
Waterbury , CT
Inconsistent quality, some colors apply beautifully, while others end up watery and not showing true.
PAYGE M.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall: Amazing product 👌🏻

Pros: Amazing colour so pigmented and full coverage even after one coat!! Dries down in seconds and is non patchy nor sticky. Comes in a range of colours from shimmers to mattes! Generous amount of product and is affordable.

Cons: my only bad point is that opi is a tad hard to find in uk stores.

Purchased from: Beauty warehouse (UK)
Sasha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this product! The colour is thick enough tjat one coat would probably suffice. Long wear in the sense that it doesn't chip very easily and it's super subtle. Would definitely buy it again!