MakeupNail CareNail PolishesOPI
nail polish Kangarooby NLA49

OPI nail polish Kangarooby NLA49

OPI Kangarooby is a brown-toned red creme nail polish color. Originally from the OPI Australia collection..50 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI nail polish Kangarooby NLA49!
Trenton, OH
Great color. It's hard to keep nail polish from any brand on my nails but this one seems to be one of the top brands that works!
Omro
Such an amazing color and literally lasts forever on. Can’t think of any cons for this brand because it really is amazing. I bought mine from amazon and continue to purchase my polish from there. Most defenitely would buy again.
Glenview, IL
My favorite color specially for Halloween time! This color goes with mostly any Halloween costume I've been. From vampire to the devil. Very nice dark red! Perfect for the fall as well. This product can be found at almost any drug store or online! OPI always has the best colors and nail polish.

Looking for your answer?