OPI Nail Polish I Think In Pink uploaded by Vicky L.OPI Nail Polish I Think In Pink uploaded by Jessica S.OPI Nail Polish I Think In Pink uploaded by Jessica S.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Polish I Think In Pink see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison H.
The product is good it has a nice color and is easy to apply. The only con is it gets dull over time. I would use it if you are looking for a short term nail look. I would use it again but it is not my favorite.
Theresa T.
I love this color of OPI! It is perfect for long acrylics and makes every outfit look so cute. It's a baby pink, and goes with every outfit. Really love to wear this color in the summer to give off a cute vibe.
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
This is my favorite polish ever. I swear I have three of the same color. When I can find it in stores I buy a few. It's my go to color. Not too dark and not too light. I wear it all year. Great coverage and it's pretty!
Jessica S.
What an amazing color from an incredible polish company! I am tickled pink about my Opi Manicure and pedicure <3 Great brand! It takes a little bit to dry for a thick coating, but hey, its nail polish!
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
This color was the perfect shade for work and night! I love love love how it acted as the new nude! It matched almost anything, wasn't so bright that it caught everyone's eye, but it was fun enough to enjoy! It lasted long and it was feminine! Definitely a beauty best for me:) #influensterawards2017 #contest #opi
Shawna J.
Florence
Love OPI Nail polish! I have several of their colors and I Think in Pink happens to be one of my favorite because of course what girl doesn't lime pink? I love that you can get it at Walmart and it's not too pricey and there are so many shades. I defiantly would recommend trying them out!
Shakeymama :.
Very long lasting. Color is super bright and girly. I feel in love with at the nail salon, messed up my toes two days later went and bought the most similar to my toes and found it. "Think Pink" if I run out soon I'll buy again because the color looks great on my skin tone.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge, LA
OPI Nail Polish I Think In Pink OPI is definitely one of my favorite nail polish brands! This color and particular is a great summer color!
Jade W.
Spring Lake, NC
I use this color for my toes I’m not really a fan of the color pink but it does justice it’s not to pink
Kathleen S.
Baker street, Stirling
Really liked this product and the colour! Had people comment and say that they thought they were gels - which is always a compliment when using normal polish. Lasted about a week before it started chipping which isnt too bad in my books.