BY OPI

A mid tone green creme perfect for spring and summer. Not too soft, not too bright and somewhere between avocado, grass and Kermit the Frog, this gorgeous retro green shade is perfect for a mod look. Great for warmer skin tones layer for increased... see more...

Kayla N.
Charlotte, NC
Love love LOVE this color for Halloween ! This one and the orange ! I do every other nail for my daughter and then go over it with Halloween colored sparkles ! I'm so extra ! Ahaha so what ! I love Halloween! This is my go to every year
jaqueline r.
OPI Nail Polish, Green-wich Village, 0.5 fl. oz. I love how this OPI nail polish left my nails very matte green they just look very fantastic gets everybody's attention
Cynthia L.
It’s easy to apply, looks good with two coats but it last just like regular nail polish only last chip free three or four days. The color is beautiful , but if you can find it in a cheaper polish I would suggest not buy this one. I wouldn’t buy it again  OPI Nail Polish, Green-wich Village, 0.5 fl. oz.
Brooke B.
Valley center, Ca
I love OPI nail polish, and green is the color of the year... therefore I really love this product! I've used it before and it's beautiful and the finish is lovely.
heather w.
Senoia, GA
I love this shade of green. It's perfect to go with just about anything. Highly recommend tthe brand. ULTA is where I go to find it.
Heather K.
Olive Hill , KY
Beautiful green color. Application on point like always with opi products. Use multiple coats or just one. Great for a fun Halloween color or design!!!
Rachael D.
Norwich
I love this colour. The application of the brush is great, like always with OPI products. The formula goes on smoothly and layers really nicely and evenly on the nail. I find that two to three coats is beneficial to get the full effect and colour of this varnish. Lasts me about 3 weeks with a base coat!
Nancy P.
Trenton, ON
Very cool & perfect for Hallowe'en!! I love to do some fingers green. And then do some others orange. Perfect Spooooky colours for the occasion and time of year. I also love OPI. AMAZING nail polishes and cannot go wrong using them
Adrianna R.
Love this colour. its a great nail art colour. Applies really great. The brush is great - big and flat which is ideal!

Amazon