BY OPI

New collection comes with an exclusive ProWide Laquer brush. Polish spreads quick, even, and leaves itself streak free. The brush also has stacked bristles which apply more polish than regularly spaced bristles. OPI polishes are designed with quality... see more...

Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
This is a great base to use before applying your nail polish. I find that when I use this, my manicure lasts at least 3 days longer than without it. My polish doesn't chip as early and when it does begin to chip, it's usually only a tiny bit at a time. The only downfall to using this is that it can be drying to your nails and it shouldn't be used more than once every 7 days.
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
This is perfect if you find your nails chipping way too soon after you’ve polished them. I do warn you that it dries out your nails so if you have a problem with that don’t use it. I don’t even use a base before putting on color if I use this. I put on two coats and then paint my nails. It’s very liquidity- like water - so be careful not to spill.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
This is a pretty strong product to protect your manicuring keep shining without chipping. However I typically opt for gel manicures so I usually use the gel-ish overlay instead of this but for at-home manicures this is a great product.
arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Jess B.
OPI are such a fantastic brand! I would definately recommend the big quirky bottles. You get a lot of varnish for you money with such a professional look! I use this particular varnish over any other polish to lock it in, to give it shine or to keep glitter on!
Joella B.
London, Middlesex
When using this product I have noticed the nail polish takes a few extra days to chip. Which for me is a life saver. You only apply one coat of it. It does dry out your nails but I believe that's how it helps it stay on longer.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
Does this really work because my nails break way too fast?

Amazon