OPI Nail Polish

Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Say what you mean with this bold purple. Gorgeous pearl finish. Made in the USA.

OPI: Lacquer NLS86 Bubble Bath, 0.5 oz $6.96

This item: OPI Nail Lacquer - Samoan Sand - 0.5 oz $6.94

Eye popping colors great to wear daily; Mix and match to complete that perfect look; OPI nail polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails

Product Dimensions: 0.7 x 0.8 x 3.1 inches ; 10.6 ounces

the campaign for opi nail polish both Ulta near me are sold out completely any one else seeing this happening OPI Nail Polish ?
OPI Nail Polish ? How long do y'all nail polish should last?
Start your review of OPI Nail Polish!
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
OPI Nail Polish uploaded by Najowionnicole F.
I love nail polish and I Love OPI OPI Nail Lacquer, Oranges nail polish. One of the first brands that I started out collecting. Lots of shades, limited edition colors. I go crazy for OPI. I would change the slim brush head to a more bigger and round like shape. I have long nails so I need more product on the brushes. Great for your start to a collection.
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
This is 7th and flower from the 2021 fall collection. I love this color so much. Like a deep magenta in bright light and a burgundy in darker rooms. Dried fast, no bubbles.
Catie B.
Shreveport, LA
OPI Nail Polish uploaded by Catie B.
OPI Nail Polish Bubble bath is the color that I have been using for years. It's a beautiful pinky nude. Sometimes I put it over Funny Bunny too. My all time favorites!!!
Emma H.
Ozone Park, NY
OPI Nail Polish uploaded by Emma H.
The nail polishes are so pretty! Quality is really good as well probably one of the best for a big name nail polish brand.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
OPI Nail Polish uploaded by Lucy H.
f all the brands I have used OPI Nail Laquers wear best on natural nails. I do love OPI, I love the shine, the length of time it remains on, and most importantly the color.
Vanessa J.
Harrison, AR
OPI Nail Polish uploaded by Vanessa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I received the new OPI Nature's Strong nail polish in my bzzagent box. I haven't used actual nail polish in a long time. I was highly impressed with this product. It went on with one swipe and dried super fast.
Mai T.
Orlando, FL
OPI Nail Polish uploaded by Mai T.
One of the most trusted brands in the nails industry, my nail studio is filled with OPI colors and products for my clients. They have a vast collection and if you are in the salon looking to get a gel manicure to match your regular polish toe pedicure, 90 percent of the time each color will come in a matching set. When stored properly, they last a really long time. OPI has also began to replace some of the more harmful chemicals used to make nail polish with less damaging ones. You can also find their polishes in places like CVS and Target now, something that you wouldn't have a decade ago. This makes it easier now for everyone to have access to salon quality products.
cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
Opi has been my go to brand for years. It goes on smooth and not blobby and it not to thin. The other thing is it lasts a long time. The offer an abundance of beautiful colors.
Suzi S.
Levittown, PA
OPI Nail Polish uploaded by Suzi S.
OPI Nail Polish uploaded by Suzi S.
Love OPI. My manicures last forever and the colors are always on trend. This photo is of my Thanksgiving refill and polish. I wish I could remember the name of the color to share. OPI Nail Polish
Rashelle B.
Oklahoma City, OK
OPI Nail Polish uploaded by Rashelle B.
I loooove opi polishes. Smooth, full coverage, quality colors. Have used for years ♡♡♡ never been disappointed in anything from this brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-580a1
il y a un an
OPI Nail Polish ? How long do y'all nail polish should last?
Ngan N. il y a un an
The nail polish normally last about 5 to 7 days if you try the gel nail polish it will be last longer around 2 to 3 weeks
Amanda W.
Spring Grove, PA
il y a un an
cheri C. il y a un an
I haven't tried the strips but OPI is one of the best! ;)