OPI Nail Lacquer

$2.68 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*10 other buying options

OPI has been a family owned company ever since its founding in 1981. Committed to providing their customers with the finest quality products and services, OPI have become the World Leader in professional nail care. OPI's reputation is built on its commitment to quality, safety, innovation and excellence - a commitment it honours with every product, every day. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark is a rich, midnight purple nail polish. The perfect statement nail polish is part of the OPI Chicago Nail Polish Collection.

do these instantly dry or take longer, i have heard many different opinions, wondering what you all think ?
Is this nail polish long lasting? Does it chip? Does it last more than a week?
Does this work for gel nail color?
Start your review of OPI Nail Lacquer!
4 months agoCayce, SC
Review for: ITALIAN LOVE AFFAIR
Firstly, I have to say; as far as Nail Lacquers go: OPI!!! I used to get my nails done in salon, regularly.. & when I’d have to go to a salon other than 1 of my regulars that did Not have OPI, & have to take a chance on a different line of lacquers; it never failed. I LONGED for my OPI. It’s just the best there is.. Stays “freshest looking” & Chip-free longer. Has FANTASTIC Range of Colors, in multiple finishes. One of My Standards has always been: Italian Love Affair, a Super Pretty Natural Pink.
7 days agoCharlotte , NC
I have to do my own nails due to an illness I had three years ago which killed both my finger and toenails. I can only polish my toenails because my fingernails grow in jaggered. They grow with dents in them. My toenails grow in better. I also have to be careful because it was an allergy to a antibiotic that I had taken. So I tried Opi Mail Lacquer and it works great and lasts a long time. There is no chipping or peeling. It’s the only brand I use and it’s a great product
a day agoBrambleton, VA
Review for: GOING MY WAY OR NORWAY?
OPI is by far my favorite brand of nail polish, I find it lasts the longest and is the best quality. Usually they are really well priced. They have such an amazing selection of colors, I own very few nail polishes because I used to like getting my nails done but I now do them at home, this is one of the only polishes I had for years it’s such a great color I love taupe/brown/nudes and this is a great one
8 days agoMilwaukee
OPI Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jerrica S.
OPI Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jerrica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Opi Nail Polish is one of the nail polish I use . When I paint my nails it last about two weeks , could be longer but I like to change my polish around . It dries fast and I definitely like the way it costs. Doesn’t take much layers to get that salon look. In the picture I have Pink polish OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - Precisely Pinkish BC01 on. I can’t find the exact polish to display it but this nail polish is the best. The gold nail is Pure Ice Nail Polish, 0.5 fl oz, Goldie Locks....
a month agoCincinnati, OH
OPI Nail Lacquer uploaded by Elizabeth C.
Purchased at: Amazon
A sheer metallic. Lavender with green flash. I really love this #nailpolish color by OPI. I used an opi base coat underneath 2 coats of the color significant other, and finished it off with an OPI top coat. Everything went on smooth and dried fast. I can't wait to buy more #OPI colors.
a month agoSan Leandro, CA
I really like OPI nail polish. It it usually what I opt for when I'm in a nail salon. I've also purchased it to use at home or to bring with me to salon if I wanna make sure I have a back up in case the polish chips. The quality is really good and the variety of colors and textures they have is awesome.
2 months agoColorado Springs
Review for: LOVE IS IN MY CARDS, PUSK AND PUR-PULL
I love this nail polish! It lasts long and doesn't chip as quickly as alot of the other polishes ive used. I liked the application brush, it was pretty easy to smoothly apply it. I applied this and it didnt chip for over a week and a half. Its definitely worth the buy and the colors are fantastic!
3 days agoYorba Linda, CA
The consistency is nice and thick, very pigmented! I like the applicator and overall quality. I think my favorite shade has to be Yank My Doodle. It’s the perfect rusty orange shade that just looks good all year.OPI Nail Lacquer. OPI Washington DC Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Yank My Doodle W58
a month agoAtlanta, GA
Review for: LINCOLN PARK AFTER DARK
I am a die-hard OPI fan! I find their formulas to be the best fo the best. These polishes go on so easily and their coats are always so pigmented! If you have the chance to purchase an Opi shade vs any other brand, always go for the OPI! Their polishes are so long lasting and are extremely durable!
2 months agoKeizer, OR
Review for: BIG APPLE RED
This red is one of my favorites. Whenever I want a red polish this is the one I reach for. The color is amazing and it goes on so smooth. It dries fast, and doesn’t chip very easily. I can apply this and it would last for much longer than other people polishes. Definitely recommend this one.

1482 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Nicole C. a year ago
Everyone’s body chemistry is different so different polishes will stay on better for some people rather than others, you just have to find the brand that works best for you! Also using cuticle oil and creams help polish lasting longer when they’re hydrated. Another tip is to use a top coat on them frequently to seal the polish again.