Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN

What is your very favorite OPI color?

Blanca C.
Blanca C.
LUCKY, LUCKY LAVENDER
Joann V.
Joann V.
Galveston, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
I'm Not Really a Waitress which is also my favorite red of all the reds I own.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Sand in Taufers, BZ
4 years, 9 months ago
I love all the blues and pinks :)!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Milford, MA
4 years, 9 months ago
I love flashbulb fushia its a great pink color for the summer.
Alessi S.
Alessi S.
4 years, 9 months ago
I'm Not Really a Waitress is an awesome deep red that I'm in love with. P*ussy Galore is from the James Bond line. It is a pale pink Liquid Sand with just enough sparkle to make the nails pop. Tropical Punch is a shimmery pink fun summer color.
Mandy B.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Blissfield, MI
4 years, 9 months ago
The new Sephora by OPI fall shades came out and I bought a few of those, perfect autumn colors!
Fallon H.
Fallon H.
Lodi, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
Lincoln park after dark, best dark purple ever