Courtney B.
Bellevue, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert

What do you think about the OPI Crackle Polishes?

Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I love the crackle line. And as for it getting clumpy .. you have to roll it over your palm ever so often to loosen it up as you do the rest of your nail polishes. Just hold the bottle upside down and roll in the palm of your hand for a few seconds to keep from getting that gooey clumpiness :)
Shayna
Shayna
Buchanan, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
I love crackle. it lookes cool if you do every nail a different crackle color!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Cypress, TX
5 years, 1 month ago
The crackle is very productive. I would say its one of the best crackle nail polishes I've bought. you should buy it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Greenwood, IN
5 years, 1 month ago
I love the black crackle the best!
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Reston, VA
5 years, 1 month ago
I love the original (black) shatter. I does think it gets goopy really quickly though. I think the newer colors are kind of tacky.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
5 years, 2 months ago
When it comes to crackle polish I'm more of a china glaze fan. OPI gets to think and gloopy.
Kalin Y.
Kalin Y.
Russellville, KY
5 years, 2 months ago
It becomes very Gloopy after awhile. Applying it is hard because it is way too thick and requires a few strokes, which messes it up. Not a good product.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Heidrick, KY
5 years, 2 months ago
I liked the crackle polishes when they first came out, but I'm tired of that trend now. Like other people said, it tends to get goopy after a few uses.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Love Crackle!!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 2 months ago
I've tried the crackle polish and I've got to be honest, I can never get it to look as good as its advertised, I own them, but I just won't bring myself to use them because it just looked wrong.