Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Bellevue , WA

What do you think about the OPI Crackle Polishes?
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.
Feb. 1, 2013, 2:25 p.m.
I love the crackle line. And as for it getting clumpy .. you have to roll it over your palm ever so often to loosen it up as you do the rest of your nail polishes. Just hold the bottle upside down and roll in the palm of your hand for a few seconds to keep from getting that gooey clumpiness :)
Shayna
Shayna
Nov. 1, 2012, 8:18 p.m.
I love crackle. it lookes cool if you do every nail a different crackle color!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Oct. 29, 2012, 4:30 p.m.
The crackle is very productive. I would say its one of the best crackle nail polishes I've bought. you should buy it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Oct. 27, 2012, 6:28 p.m.
I love the black crackle the best!
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Oct. 17, 2012, 4:43 p.m.
I love the original (black) shatter. I does think it gets goopy really quickly though. I think the newer colors are kind of tacky.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:58 a.m.
When it comes to crackle polish I'm more of a china glaze fan. OPI gets to think and gloopy.
Kalin Y.
Kalin Y.
Oct. 16, 2012, 1:38 p.m.
It becomes very Gloopy after awhile. Applying it is hard because it is way too thick and requires a few strokes, which messes it up. Not a good product.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Oct. 16, 2012, 1:04 p.m.
I liked the crackle polishes when they first came out, but I'm tired of that trend now. Like other people said, it tends to get goopy after a few uses.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Oct. 16, 2012, 9:43 a.m.
Love Crackle!!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 16, 2012, 8:11 a.m.
I've tried the crackle polish and I've got to be honest, I can never get it to look as good as its advertised, I own them, but I just won't bring myself to use them because it just looked wrong.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Oct. 15, 2012, 1:39 p.m.
Crackle polish looks okay. I'm not really a fan.
Ansley G.
Ansley G.
Oct. 15, 2012, 6:44 a.m.
Crackle seems really... juvenile.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Oct. 14, 2012, 10:15 p.m.
I am so over the crackle trend. It was cool when it first came out.
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Oct. 14, 2012, 11:47 a.m.
I don't like them myself.. but I don't like any crackle polishes so far that I have tried.. of the ones I tried, I like OPI the best..but I ended up giving them away..
Amber M.
Amber M.
Oct. 13, 2012, 8:40 p.m.
I love crackle but after a while the polish gets gunky in the bottle.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Oct. 13, 2012, 5:39 p.m.
I like using crackle nail polish ontop of two coats of your favorite color. i love the effect of the crackle ontop of normal nails painted.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Oct. 12, 2012, 3:03 p.m.
I found at points it would either goop up or not go on all the time.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oct. 12, 2012, 4:43 a.m.
It's nice for quick nail art or something different, but the formula does get thick over time.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Oct. 11, 2012, 7:58 p.m.
I don't really care for it myself but if I was a teen then I probably would.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Oct. 11, 2012, 5:04 p.m.
I didn't love them. It just looked...messy.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Oct. 11, 2012, 12:10 p.m.
It was hard to use and not mess up.
Misty S.
I love that
Christina P.
Christina P.
Oct. 10, 2012, 6:33 a.m.
Hi, I have the Super Bass Shatter from the Nicki Minaj collection and did come out matte but it's ok but sometimes it looks weird to me maybe cause I just got to get use to it lol. =)
Chalsae D.
Chalsae D.
Oct. 8, 2012, 7:51 p.m.
Contrary to the other review, crackle goes on glossy. It does what it's suppose to! I actually overpaid to get it when it first came out. I liked it until a month later, I tried to use it and the formula turned into a goopy mess. I'm extremely disappointed in this product.
Jes. C.
Jes. C.
Oct. 8, 2012, 6:03 p.m.
It's cool for a few days. It goes on matte, but you want to put top coat on or it will flake/smudge.

Join Now