Jessica G.
New City, NY

Do you see a difference between the original OPI, Sephora OPI and Nicole by OPI?

Cari C.
Cari C.
Cartersville, GA
4 years, 3 months ago
Original OPI and Sephora OPI are great, but I am not at all a fan of Nicole by OPI. I noticed a lot more dragging, bald patches, and the dry time is longer than with the other OPI brands. Nicole is a bit cheaper, but I would rather buy Original OPI because the quality is better.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Yellville, AR
4 years, 3 months ago
I agree with Rose, I have found them all to be the same or similar enough that I have not noticed. A good top coat and base coat are a must with ANY brand of nail polish, because I have yet to find a brand that does not chip easily without top coat!
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
4 years, 3 months ago
Original OPI is better than their Sephora or Nicole brands, but those are still good and better than most other kinds.
Leanne R.
Leanne R.
BLASDELL
4 years, 3 months ago
Hey, As someone who buys way too much polish and paints her nails 2-3 times a week out of the obsession of OPI's colors I do see a difference. Nicole and Sephora OPI are cheaper brands and not the same 100% quality. But by that I mean I see that all 3 are longer wearing then cheaper brands of polish. However the colors offered in all 3 are slightly different. They all have the shine and the color you expect them to be when you use them. I do have to say though..I use a rubberized base coat as a primer/strengthener before I apply my polish so it lasts even longer and fills in any ridges in my nails. OPI does offer this is their base coat and a little goes a long way.
Rose D.
Rose D.
TORRINGTON
4 years, 3 months ago
I have found them all to be the same. the color choices are different though. i recommend all of the opi nail polishes, i love them :)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Charlotte, NC
4 years, 3 months ago
I've tried the Nicole by OPI and I like it a lot. But original OPI lasts longer without chipping or peeling, as well as having better color selections.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
North Hollywood, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I do believe the original OPI is better and worth the price. I would (and have) only purchased the Sephora/OPI on sale. The Nicole by OPI seems like it holds up better than the Sephora brand - confused yet, lol?!
Joan R.
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
4 years, 4 months ago
I agree with Katrina. I own all 3 brands, and I definitely would choose the original OPI over them both. But Sephora by OPI is right behind OPI, they are about the same price and same quality. Nicole by OPI is the least I like. For some reason, it is much watered down than the other 2.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Sephora by OPI was the same quality for me as the original OPI. Nicole by OPI is slightly lower quality in my opinion.