Aditi A.
Aditi A.
katy, TX

Are the OPI nail paints long lasting?
Lily W.
Lily W.
Dec. 10, 2016, 12:47 a.m.
yes. good quality product
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Dec. 9, 2016, 8:32 a.m.
If you use your hands for work or other things, you should apply a top coat after the nail polish, I always do that.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Dec. 7, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
As with any nail paint, it depends on how rough you are on your hands/nails. I am very rough on my hands/nails with working in retail, but OPI brands tend to outlast the others that I've used.
Nina D.
Nina D.
Dec. 7, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
I would say long lasting. I bite my nails a lot when not painted or if they are chiped. When I use OPI I do not bite them. I am rough with my hands and live on a farm. I can go a week at least with out chipping the OPI polish. I tend to use basic colors though, nothing too fancy.
Briggitte C.
Briggitte C.
Dec. 2, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
Cuando tú pintas tus uñas con esmaltes opi es una larga duración de tu esmaltes en tus uñas
Amalfi D.
Amalfi D.
Dec. 2, 2016, 8:47 a.m.
It is long lasting!
Tabatha P.
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Yes, O.P.I. is one of my favorite nail polishes. It is long lasting and they have so many amazing colors. Not only is an amazing product but it is also very pocket friendly. I highly recommend.
Tabatha P.
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Nov. 28, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Depends on what colors. The new Breakfast at Tiffineys colleccton doesnt last more then 4 days
Lekisha D.
Lekisha D.
Nov. 26, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
yes OPI nail polisher works very good and last on your nails for a long time it doesn't chip either. Very worth it.
Belinda H A.
Belinda H A.
Nov. 25, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
This product lasts a long time. I always ask for OPI products when I get a mani/pedi. I've been using them for many years. It's a trusted brand.
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
Nov. 18, 2016, 8:36 a.m.
Yes! At least, if you compare them to other brands. Nothing lasts forever and it depends on how much use your nails get. I used to be a professional manicurist/nail technician (several different names for it, but specializing in nails). OPI was pretty much the only nail polish I used or recommended, for hands and feet. I had a couple of other brands, as favorites to specific clients, but even they tended to switch to OPI. Pretty much it is the only brand for me :)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:09 a.m.
When I paint my toenails OPI last for weeks. For my fingernails it last a few days but that's because I am really rough on my hands
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
I have had it last on my nails for as long as 2 weeks on my toe nails and up 2 1/2 on my finger nails
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:33 p.m.
karissa C.
karissa C.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
when I do it at home myself, No it do not, but when I go to the shop the ones they got last long.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Nov. 15, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
In my opinion, yes! After a good manicure is what works best for me. Clean, smooth, edges, base coat, 2 layers of polish and a top coat and it will last a week or two. Dependent also on if you work with your hands a lot or overly wash them. My toes can go 2-21/2 weeks.
Marti D.
Marti D.
Nov. 15, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
It is definitely long lasting even with nail polish remover it's hard to get off
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Nov. 14, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
Oh yes! The colors are so beautiful as well. Definitely my choice when I get a mani!
Taina G.
Taina G.
Nov. 14, 2016, 9:28 a.m.
Definitely yes! Love them!
Laurie B.
Laurie B.
Nov. 14, 2016, 3 a.m.
They definitely are! That's why they are #1 in nail salons. However, the secret to long lasting nails with any brand is a good top coat! OPI has a great one and I NEVER do my nails without using their Nail Strengthener. That stuff is magical! OPI also has soooo many colours to choose from! I highly recommend them. I do use other brands on my fingers but always OPI on my toes! Last forever!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Nov. 13, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
I only paint my toe nails, and I am pretty rough on my feet. The paint lasts a good month on me, and I am in the water and sand a lot.
Rossana H.
Rossana H.
Nov. 13, 2016, 1:52 p.m.
tienen mucha razon los colores oscuras duran mucho mas.
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
Nov. 11, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
The darker colors last longer than the lighter colors. The glitter shades chip off easily.
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Nov. 11, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Yes their nail polishes are long lasting! Just make sure to use a base & top coat and apply two coats of the color
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Nov. 11, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Ir last about 4 days maybe more if you apply base coat first and top coat to finish
erin m.
erin m.
Sept. 2, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
yes the work so well
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
June 30, 2016, 7:27 p.m.
One of the best products for nail care.
Nadezda G.
June 30, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
Yes the best
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
June 28, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
YES!! In the summer chlorine from the pools are nail polishes worst enemy. OPI withstands, and you don't have to worry about reapplying while you are on vacation. Not unless you want a color change to match a certain outfit! And you best believe they have it! The colors are awesome and can last several weeks!
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
June 28, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
I've had them last up to 4 weeks with good care
Mary B.
Mary B.
June 28, 2016, 1 p.m.
OPI is my go-to brand! i do a lot of nail designs and i need a brand that is long lasting and this is the brand you need! they have an amazing variety of colors too!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
June 27, 2016, 2:37 p.m.
Yes they are, but if you have a hands-on type of job, of course they are more likely to chip faster. I recommend a good base & top coat to extend the mani. :-)
Meg R.
Meg R.
June 27, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Yes - to an extent. I have an office job, so for "regular" - non-gel or shellac - nail polish, I haven't found a brand that stays on long due on my hands to the filing and constant shuffling of papers that I do. However, I've had my toes painted with OPI and it can last 5 - 7 weeks.
Carole N.
Carole N.
June 25, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
I was told that they can last up to 4 weeks depending on how much you use your nails to do things with.
Carmalita T.
Carmalita T.
June 25, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Yes! I would recommend that you buy it from ultas or a reputable store. Some stores will have it and the polish is old.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
June 25, 2016, 3:33 p.m.
Yes, with a top coat. However, I would not recommend purchasing the OPI polished from Marshalls. Those are diluted (I have purchased several), and even when the color is vibrant, they don't last as long as my other OPIs.
Shayna R.
Shayna R.
June 24, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
Yes, but really only with a good base and top coat - like Barielle Natural Nail Camouflage and Seche Vite, etc
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
June 24, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
Yes! Yes! And lol Yes! I can go at least 3 weeks between pedicures. My kids and nail growth are what ruin it. But I've never had an issue with coverage or long lasting.
Margaret L.
Margaret L.
June 23, 2016, 7:26 a.m.
I would say yes. My manicures last at least 7 days even when I don't use a top coat - if I use the OPI top coat I can sometimes get 2 weeks out of the polish with no chipping.
Alyce L.
Alyce L.
June 22, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
YES!!! I use their top coat and that extends my manicure a few extra days!
June 22, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
They are fairly long lasting, especially with a top coat! :)
June 22, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
They are fairly long lasting, especially with a top coat! :)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
June 20, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
Opi does last longer than most nail polishes. For best results use a gel polish with a lamp.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
June 19, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
I bite my nails and there is amazingly still OPI polish on them!
Denise C.
Denise C.
June 15, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
I have a lot of nail polish of differents brands, and OPI are the brand that last the longest on my nails. ♥
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
June 10, 2016, 4:55 a.m.
Yes these nail colors last for a very long time. Applying a base coat and/or top coat would definitely help to increase the wear time. Also, applying a clear coat everyday could significantly improve the overall look of your manicure.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
July 2, 2013, 4:27 p.m.
Combined with the top coat they do last a long time
Mary K.
Mary K.
June 27, 2013, 7:27 p.m.
I can usually get my OPI to last about a week with a nail strengthener, two coats of polish then a top coat. Love this stuff.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
June 27, 2013, 1:53 a.m.
YES!! Use top coat as well it'll last longer.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
June 26, 2013, 10:57 p.m.
Very much so...especially if you use their top coat!
Laura H.
Laura H.
June 26, 2013, 11:36 a.m.
Yep! Just make sure to use a top coat.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
June 24, 2013, 8:13 p.m.
Yes if you use a base and top coat
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
June 24, 2013, 7:21 p.m.
It will last if you prep well and use base and top coats. I have had different success pending how sheer the color is. More sheer needed more coats for me that did not last as long. Did the job for the night though.
Connie C.
Connie C.
June 23, 2013, 2:15 p.m.
Definitely. They last even longer with a good base and top coat
kara m.
kara m.
June 23, 2013, 12:15 p.m.
Better than some of the cheaper polishes out there, but last no more than a week if you are lucky.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
June 22, 2013, 10:44 p.m.
Yes it lasts for a super long time
June 22, 2013, 3:55 p.m.
Absolutely, but it always helps to use a good base coat and a good top coat, and be sure to brush some of the top coat along the edge of the tip of the nail! That'll keep the tips from chipping with use! :-)
Gabriell S.
Gabriell S.
June 21, 2013, 7:14 p.m.
Yes very long lasting and the colors stay looking fresh!
Cerc C.
Cerc C.
June 20, 2013, 10:36 p.m.
This lasts for a very long time, and when it does come off, it is very easy to remove. If you apply base and top coat, it can last up to a month, maybe longer! I've had a pedicure with OPI nail polish and it has lasted for three weeks already
mandy s.
mandy s.
June 20, 2013, 3:53 p.m.
Yes I think this polish last longer than most other polishes.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
May 30, 2013, 8:19 p.m.
With a top coat.they can last two weeks for me.
Deborah O.
Deborah O.
May 27, 2013, 4:45 p.m.
Yes. it lasts one and a half weeks
May 22, 2013, 12:03 p.m.
They usually last me around two weeks with a top coat.
May 22, 2013, 12:03 p.m.
They usually last me around two weeks with a top coat.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
May 21, 2013, 8:28 p.m.
Yes they are very long lasting and that's even when you forget to put on a top coat!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
April 14, 2013, 1:14 p.m.
Yes!!, quick drying and last long
Katy E.
Katy E.
March 28, 2013, 2:08 p.m.
Yes, but I'd recommend using the Quick Drying Top Coat as well. My nail polish lasts 7+ days with no signs of wear.
DAnna W.
DAnna W.
Feb. 26, 2013, 7:52 a.m.
Yes OPI polishes are long lasting, but ANY polish can be long lasting as long as you use a good base coat & top coat.
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Feb. 26, 2013, 7:41 a.m.
Yes OPI nail paints do last longer than some of the other, cheaper brands on the market. I recommend coating the top with a clear polish afterwards to make it last even longer!
Isobel M.
Isobel M.
Jan. 3, 2013, 10:43 a.m.
Yes! they last a lot longer than many other polishes.
Chastity T.
Chastity T.
Dec. 5, 2012, 8:42 p.m.
Yes. OPI is the best brand of polish I've ever used.
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Dec. 2, 2012, 12:44 p.m.
Yes very!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Nov. 10, 2012, 10:28 p.m.
Absolutely
Nov. 8, 2012, 12:29 p.m.
Yes, they are great quality. they are used by professionals so they are deffff good quality and long lasting
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nov. 7, 2012, 11:50 a.m.
This polish IS long lasting and has a great formula
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Nov. 6, 2012, 8:27 a.m.
Yes!!! They are great!!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Oct. 29, 2012, 10:42 a.m.
YES! Obviously with all nail polishes, there are so many things that can affect how long your nail polishes will last but I would definitely recommend this nail polish brand over anything else. I've been a hardcore OPI fan since I can remember!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Oct. 28, 2012, 10:05 p.m.
YES. Especially if you do 2 or more coats.
Henley L.
Yes I love em
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Oct. 27, 2012, 6:25 p.m.
Yes they are long lasting! I love them :)
Oct. 25, 2012, 7:57 p.m.
It's just about average. The staying power depends on whether you put on top coat and base coat or not.
Naomii H.
Naomii H.
Oct. 25, 2012, 2:46 a.m.
Yes, they are generally long-lasting but make sure to use a top coat for even better staying power.
Azlen W.
Azlen W.
Oct. 24, 2012, 9:40 a.m.
They are. But everything depends the things you do and how you apply. for example always apply top coat, base coat.. etc..
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:27 a.m.
I think they are except the glitter ones but i was told there is a special top coat for them
Amy B.
Amy B.
Oct. 23, 2012, 6:04 p.m.
Mine usually last a week
Oct. 23, 2012, 6:14 a.m.
All nail polish can be long lasting with a good top coat but I do admit that OPI has a pretty good staying power on its own
Itzel B.
Itzel B.
Oct. 22, 2012, 9:12 p.m.
Yes! Nail polishes never las too long on my nails, but OPI is really good quality and I've noticed it lasts better than others.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Oct. 22, 2012, 6:34 p.m.
Yes they are the best of the best
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Oct. 22, 2012, 4:26 p.m.
YES! OPI nail polishes are one the best quality nail polishes out there!
Voke O.
Voke O.
Oct. 22, 2012, 4:11 p.m.
Yes. Best of the best.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Oct. 22, 2012, 3:34 p.m.
Yes! My go-to nail polish.
Simone K.
Simone K.
Oct. 22, 2012, 11:34 a.m.
Absolutely! Just use a good base coat and a top coat. You also want to make sure the polish is REALLY dry between each coat.
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Oct. 22, 2012, 9:52 a.m.
Yes I feel that they do not chip or anything they have great color pay off as well!
Missy S.
Missy S.
Oct. 22, 2012, 8:36 a.m.
I have really thin nails and as long as I use a good base coat then I wont have any chipping all week
Haley E.
Haley E.
Oct. 22, 2012, 7:01 a.m.
Yes, definitely long-lasting. If applied correctly with good base coat, two coats of polish, and a good top coat, this polish will last for quite a long time.
lakersa c.
lakersa c.
Oct. 21, 2012, 5:40 p.m.
Yes wonderful polishes
Oct. 21, 2012, 4:49 p.m.
Yes and almost any polish will last at least a week with the right top coat. i love their base and top coat all in one!
Carolina V.
Carolina V.
Oct. 20, 2012, 7:39 p.m.
Yes, they do last in fact they last for a really long time.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Oct. 20, 2012, 7:27 p.m.
I think they are, but they last longer with a top coat. Some color may vary but all the colors I have seem to last almost the whole week.
Lenora B.
Lenora B.
Oct. 20, 2012, 2:43 p.m.
Yes it is. i usually only get my nails done every 2 weeks and for the most part(as with any polish different things can affect the polish)it still looks good when i head to the shop for my fill
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Oct. 19, 2012, 8:42 p.m.
Absolutely! OPI is one of my favorite lasting polishes.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Oct. 19, 2012, 4:52 p.m.
Yes! I always use a great base coat and topcoat with any polish though.
Ali W.
Ali W.
Oct. 19, 2012, 4:47 p.m.
YES! I love Essie polishes but they chip in one day for me, OPI does not so I love it!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Oct. 19, 2012, 4:44 p.m.
If you apply a basecoat and a topcoat, the weartime increases.
joe l.
joe l.
Oct. 19, 2012, 1:41 p.m.
This depends on whether or not you properly do your nails (top coat, bottom coat, buffing) and whether or not you want to top up your nails. They last about as long as any other
Christina M.
Christina M.
Oct. 19, 2012, 10:45 a.m.
Yes! Play it safe with 2 coats! I find that 3 coats is too many, and makes the polish peel off too easily.
Mollie D.
Mollie D.
Oct. 19, 2012, 5:43 a.m.
Just as long lasting as any other nail polish. 24 hours without a chip. That's pretty much par for the course with any nail polish.
Judina S.
Judina S.
Oct. 18, 2012, 11:52 p.m.
Yes! OPI are really great quality and lasted on me for more than a week and that with out a base coat or top coat. So if applying a base coat first and a top coat as the last step it will last even longer. OPI is worth the money!
Molly F.
Molly F.
Oct. 18, 2012, 11:43 p.m.
YES!!!!!! My favorite nail polish without a doubt:)
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Oct. 18, 2012, 4:25 p.m.
Without a doubt!!!
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Oct. 18, 2012, 3:25 p.m.
Definitely. OPI is the only brand of nail polish I buy! It is the most long lasting nail polish I have ever used. And there are so many colors to choose from!!
Gina Z.
Gina Z.
Oct. 18, 2012, 12:59 p.m.
Yes I would definitely say that they are long lasting :)
Eliza M.
Eliza M.
Oct. 18, 2012, 11:45 a.m.
Yes, OPI lasts longer than most of the other brands that I have in my collection.
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Oct. 17, 2012, 10:54 p.m.
Opi has such a large selection of colors, they do last pretty long then a typical manicure... If you want, use a base coat, and finish with a top coat making sure you apply it on the cap , it's like double protection to prevent chipping
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Oct. 17, 2012, 8:16 p.m.
Best polish around. It's obvious why nail salons always carry OPI.
Bri D.
Bri D.
Oct. 17, 2012, 7:04 p.m.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Oct. 17, 2012, 5:25 p.m.
I find the pearly shades last longer than the cream colors. If you use a good base coat and top coat they last much longer. Of course any polish will chip with hard use. I use rubber gloves when I do dishes or else my nails look awful no matter what brand of polish I use.
Dagmara B.
Dagmara B.
Oct. 17, 2012, 3:43 p.m.
Yeah definitely my nail polish stays on for like two weeks!
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Oct. 17, 2012, 3:35 p.m.
I think so! Even better if you use a top coat (OPI has a great one) that you reapply every few days.
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
Oct. 17, 2012, 2:54 p.m.
Yes it is long lasting
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Oct. 17, 2012, 2:31 p.m.
They are definitely long lasting and worth paying for
Carmesha S.
Carmesha S.
Oct. 17, 2012, 2:20 p.m.
With a base coat & top coat it lasts about a week for me. I like to change up my polish weekly so I haven't tried to make it last longer than that, but reapplying the top coat after a few days can help the polish last longer.
Aletha W.
Aletha W.
Oct. 17, 2012, 1:51 p.m.
It's like any other nail polish to me!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Oct. 17, 2012, 1:07 p.m.
Yes! I love OPI They are my fav nail polish brand and I would highly recommend them!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Oct. 17, 2012, 11:30 a.m.
Yes they're long lasting.
Deedra C.
Deedra C.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:37 a.m.
This is the best nail polish ever! I get my nails done every 2 weeks and for the entire 2 weeks my polish doesn't chip, stays shiny, this is the BEST polish you can get !
Laura R.
Laura R.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:10 a.m.
Yes, these are some of the best nail polishes I own! I love how long lasting and almost chip-resistant they are!
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Oct. 17, 2012, 2:51 a.m.
Yes..the won't chip like other nail polishes
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Oct. 16, 2012, 4:57 p.m.
Absolutely!! Especially the OPI gel manicure collection. I currently have OPI color bubble bath on for almost two weeks!
Olivia Z.
Olivia Z.
Oct. 16, 2012, 10:46 a.m.
The few OPI polishes that I have, I would say they aren't as long lasting as you would think. I always apply my polishes with two coats. They start to kind of wear away. I always have to use a topcoat.
Misela
Misela
Oct. 16, 2012, 7:47 a.m.
Yes the majority of the ones I have tried are long lasting, and I have a lot lol
Avee R.
Avee R.
Oct. 15, 2012, 8:49 p.m.
With a great base and top coat it can last up to two weeks.
DaLa W.
DaLa W.
Oct. 15, 2012, 8:29 p.m.
I have psoriasis that makes makes my nails ridged, and it fills the ridges, but it usually chips after one dish washing, as with all. They last a couple weeks before I have to repaint due to growth on the toes., OPI does have a gel line now, that lasts considerably longer. Costs more and you ahve to get it applied in the salon, but if you are OCD about chips and reapplying, it may be more effective for you.
Tobi D.
Yes but use a top coat
Jade M.
Jade M.
Oct. 15, 2012, 1:34 p.m.
Yes they last for one to two weeks depending on how active you are if your fingernails are polished. The toe nails last a little bit longer.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Oct. 15, 2012, 4:08 a.m.
YES!! Depending on what your are doing I would say 2 coats should last around a week or so
Brittani T.
Brittani T.
Oct. 14, 2012, 7:49 p.m.
It last longer with 3 coats
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Oct. 14, 2012, 1:19 p.m.
In my opinion, no. They peel off of my nails within a day. I usually do not bother buying OPI unless it is a color that I just can't live without.
Influenster M.
Oct. 14, 2012, 11:42 a.m.
I find OPI nail paints are VERY long lasting.. they are well worth the money. I love OPI!!!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Oct. 14, 2012, 8:07 a.m.
Yes, very! They'll last around 2 weeks without needing re-done, for me anyhow.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Oct. 13, 2012, 5:34 p.m.
Yes but you need 2-3 coats
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.
Oct. 13, 2012, 9:19 a.m.
Last long for me about a week and a half too two weeks
Brandie H.
Brandie H.
Oct. 13, 2012, 4:41 a.m.
Definitely..with two kids its great that this brand dries fast and lsts forever
Oct. 12, 2012, 8:58 p.m.
Yes, they don't chip at all.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Oct. 12, 2012, 5:26 p.m.
Yes, I've found they last longer than any other nail polish, even those that claim to be "long lasting"
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Oct. 12, 2012, 7:24 a.m.
Absolutely long lasting.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Oct. 12, 2012, 7:22 a.m.
Yes. I put a new top coat on every few days to make it last longer.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oct. 12, 2012, 4:32 a.m.
I think they are about in the middle for lasting polish. They will last a few days with minor tip wear. For the price they are pretty top notch. I have had polishes last longer, but they cost almost twice as much. Using the OPI top coat will help them last longer.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Oct. 11, 2012, 10:18 p.m.
YES! Very! It may be pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Oct. 11, 2012, 7:56 p.m.
Yes that's why you pay more for them, better quality. I e had my toenail polish last for months!!!
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Oct. 11, 2012, 2:25 p.m.
YES! they last very long compared to my other nail polish and they are a great price! love them
Megan W.
Megan W.
Oct. 11, 2012, 8:04 a.m.
This really depends on how you apply it. If you use it with a base and topcoat then YES it lasts pretty long for a nail polish. I would say about a week maybe 5 days if you use your hands a lot.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:33 a.m.
Yes! Compared to other brands it's a better quality polish. It definently helps if a base coat & top cost is utilized tho...
lisa R.
lisa R.
Oct. 10, 2012, 6:23 p.m.
Yes! I've never had any issues with OPI, i would suggest putting a base coat on as well. but in my opinion OPI is the best brand I've used, streak free and always leaves a shine!
Julie G.
Julie G.
Oct. 10, 2012, 5:39 p.m.
I actually never felt that OPI nail polishes last longer than any of the other nail polishes I use. It might be because I work with my hands a lot but I always get a chip after a few days (which happens to me with every nail polish).
Tawain G.
Tawain G.
Oct. 10, 2012, 2:06 p.m.
Yessssssss!!! I WASH DISHES A LOT AND THE COLOR DON'T FADE YOUR GETTING WHAT U PAID FOR IT
Kemah H.
Kemah H.
Oct. 10, 2012, 1:31 p.m.
Yes! But like all nail polishes, don't apply too many coats. because it will then be too thick and peel off in a day or two, maybe less!
Danielle F.
Oct. 10, 2012, 12:53 p.m.
Yes! OPI is my favorite nail polish brand!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 10, 2012, 7:24 a.m.
Yes, very long lasting
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Oct. 9, 2012, 11:01 p.m.
Yes! they are great and don't chip easy!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Oct. 9, 2012, 5:15 p.m.
I have had pretty good luck with OPI polish, and they last even longer if you apply a base coat that works and a quick dry top coat.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Oct. 9, 2012, 3:48 p.m.
For me it chips off like any other nail polish, and I'm not really that rough with my hands all day I work at a department store.
KK W.
KK W.
Oct. 9, 2012, 12:12 p.m.
Yes just really depends on they type of activities you do within a day
Oct. 9, 2012, 8:36 a.m.
OPI last a really long time in my experience. They last about 3 weeks.
Oct. 9, 2012, 4:26 a.m.
I find that OPI is long lasting but like with every other nail polish, it's necessary to use a top coat and the length of time your manicure lasts depends on how much and how often you use your hands
Tashia W.
Tashia W.
Oct. 8, 2012, 3:18 p.m.
Yes. It's better if you wash your nails with soap, wipe down with moisturizer free nail polish remover, and then a base coat before you apply.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Oct. 8, 2012, 3:03 p.m.
Yes! I always use a topcoat, but found this polish last even longer for me than my favorite brand Julep!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Oct. 8, 2012, 1:14 p.m.
Yes I will have my nails painted for 3 weeks without chipping. The color stays vibrant and doesn't lose the shine.
Jeniffer C.
Yes. Best nail polish I have ever used
Tati C.
Tati C.
Oct. 7, 2012, 7:36 p.m.
Yes, some last longer than others though. There are certain things that you can do to make it last longer like apply a base coat before you apply the actual polish and then put a top coat over the polish after it has dried. I've found that with some it also depends on how many coats you use. Some of the colors I have are gorgeous, but very sheer so I use 2-3 coats and others I just use one. It also depends on what you do for a living and things like that. I do a lot of typing, cooking, cleaning, etc. but the polish lasts anywhere from 1-2 weeks, sometimes if I'm lucky 3 weeks.
  M.
M.
Oct. 7, 2012, 7:30 p.m.
I find OPI nail polishes to be very long lasting. I painted my toes with OPI's "She's Not really a waitress" about 8 days ago and the nail polish is still on with no chips! and i didn't add a top coat! My best advice is to wait for your nails to dry completely (about an hour) before you partake in any activity. hope this helped :)
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Oct. 7, 2012, 1:55 p.m.
Yes they last a very long time on your nails good quality i use these all the time works wonders
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Oct. 7, 2012, 10:33 a.m.
One of the longest I have used! I always make sure to use a good top coat too.
Maricruz C.
Maricruz C.
Oct. 7, 2012, 10:01 a.m.
They are very long lasting. I don't wear nail polish, but my sister does. I don't see her reapply nail polish until about 2-3 weeks later.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Oct. 6, 2012, 7:03 p.m.
Definitely. But always uses a great base and top coat.
Oct. 6, 2012, 4:59 p.m.
I've had a mixed review of other polishes but OPI seems to across the board a good polish whether you go matte or giltter. You can get it to try for a bit cheaper at Target- it's worth it though!
Joyce G.
Absolutely!
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
Oct. 6, 2012, 12:54 p.m.
OPI nail polish colors are very long lasting, given you use a base and top coat ;) It should last about 1week+
Lorene D.
Lorene D.
Oct. 6, 2012, 9:49 a.m.
Mine is long lasting with 2 coats
Kassandra N.
Kassandra N.
Oct. 6, 2012, 7:33 a.m.
Definitely! They are worth the cost because of this!
Dina K.
Dina K.
Oct. 6, 2012, 7:17 a.m.
Yes definitely more than Essie
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Oct. 6, 2012, 4:43 a.m.
I believe any brand can be long lasting with a base and top coat but OPI has one of the best quality polishes I have ever seen so it does last long at high quality.
Oct. 5, 2012, 11:27 p.m.
It really depends how rough you are with your hands, but in my experience, I always use 2 coats plus a top coat. Whoch I highly recommend for long-wear!
Diana F.
Diana F.
Oct. 5, 2012, 7:07 p.m.
Yes they definitely are and if your looking for something to help your nails go longer and stronger definitely try there nail envy.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Oct. 5, 2012, 3:13 p.m.
YESSSS! Use the OPI Top Coat for extra-long wearing nails. With the OPI Top Coat + Polish combined, I've had my nail polish last for almost 3 weeks!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Oct. 5, 2012, 2:17 p.m.
Yes very long lating and they do not fade! Love opi
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
Oct. 5, 2012, 12:22 p.m.
OPI is one of THE best polishes when it comes to wear. Using a rubberized base coat and a great topcoat also helps it last.
Oct. 5, 2012, 10:06 a.m.
I think OPI is one of the longest lasting nail paint I have used
korrice g.
korrice g.
Oct. 5, 2012, 6:41 a.m.
This is one nail polish you don't have to worry about it fading oor chipping very long lasting.. and that is if you purchase the real ones cause there are some knock offs floating sround
Sarah-Nicole M.
Sarah-Nicole M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:36 p.m.
They are crazy long lasting. Their formula is perfect :)
Oct. 4, 2012, 5:38 p.m.
Yes they are. I add a clear coat and it last about 1-2 weeks. and I am pretty active and use cleaners a lot!
Christiane B.
Christiane B.
Oct. 4, 2012, 11:01 a.m.
Yes, they don't chip for me at all.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:50 a.m.
It is long lasting, however a lot has to do with how you apply and your day to day activities.
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:26 a.m.
This is the longest lasting nail color I have used before and I've tried many.
Mindi
Mindi
Oct. 4, 2012, 8:25 a.m.
Yes, OPI can last as long as two weeks without chipping as long as you use a good top coat to seal the color!
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Oct. 4, 2012, 7:39 a.m.
Yes, great quality!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Oct. 4, 2012, 6:49 a.m.
Yes! They last longer than any other nail polish I have used.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 3:57 a.m.
I don't typically use a base coat (although it's definitely recommended), and it still lasts 2 weeks with no chips! The only reason that I have to redo my nails is because they've grown out and not because the nail polish has chipped. I can't say that for other brands!
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Oct. 3, 2012, 5:48 p.m.
Yes they are, with a base coat and top coat, which help extend the wear.
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Oct. 3, 2012, 5:09 p.m.
I think it is a great polish..but with every polish a topcoat is going to help it be long lasting.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Oct. 3, 2012, 5:09 p.m.
It's the longest lasting nail polish I've found!!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Oct. 3, 2012, 4:08 p.m.
Yes, they last for about a week or two.
Oct. 3, 2012, 3:16 p.m.
Yes they much longer than anything else
Oct. 3, 2012, 3:16 p.m.
Yes they much longer than anything else
Janelle B.
Janelle B.
Oct. 3, 2012, 2:41 p.m.
Yes! For me they last much longer than Essie.
Tiara C.
Tiara C.
Oct. 3, 2012, 2:09 p.m.
Yes they last a while
Ana G.
Ana G.
Oct. 3, 2012, 1:27 p.m.
Yes opi is a great brand and long lasting. Just add a great top coat like seche vite or out the door.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Oct. 3, 2012, 1:20 p.m.
Yes, especially when you use a really great base and top coat!!!
shadae b.
shadae b.
Oct. 3, 2012, 12:27 p.m.
Yes! They last super long and thats why there sometimes so expensive
Christina C.
Christina C.
Oct. 3, 2012, 12:16 p.m.
Yes They Last WAY longer than the cheaper nail polishes!
Tia
Tia
Oct. 3, 2012, 12:02 p.m.
Yes you can usually go through a week without any chipping
Marishya R.
Marishya R.
Oct. 3, 2012, 11:59 a.m.
Yes! I can usually get away with 5 days with no chipping.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Oct. 3, 2012, 11:39 a.m.
Usually! Just make sure you use a base and top coat to make it last longer.
Antonya D.
Antonya D.
Oct. 3, 2012, 10:23 a.m.
Yes they are very long lasting. Use a base coat and top coat to make them last longer.
Dr. G M.
Dr. G M.
Oct. 2, 2012, 8:34 p.m.
Yes they are. two coats is good enough and top it off with sally hansen top coat
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Oct. 2, 2012, 7:18 p.m.
In my own experience with OPI nail polishes they have lasted longer on my nails than any other polish that I have used, I also agree with others that if you use a base and top coat the polish will last even longer
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Oct. 2, 2012, 6:35 p.m.
For me, I think they last like any average nail polish. Unless you add a top coat and a base coat then maybe they'll last a week top before chipping.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Oct. 2, 2012, 2:35 p.m.
Yes! The last forever, even on my toes when I wear boots to work all week :)
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oct. 2, 2012, 2:25 p.m.
Yes they have better wear time than most, but I do recommend a good top coat.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Oct. 2, 2012, 12:01 p.m.
Yes, they last about 1- 2 weeks depending on how active I am. Obviously toes last way longer.
Camrah P.
Camrah P.
Oct. 2, 2012, 10:44 a.m.
They be if you apply 2-3 coats and add a top coat every week!
Kara S.
Kara S.
Oct. 2, 2012, 10:04 a.m.
They last very well if you use a base and top coat, will last even longer if you reapply the top coat every couple of days!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Oct. 2, 2012, 6:55 a.m.
Different formulas have different wear times, but for the most part they hold up well.
Porshia A.
Porshia A.
Oct. 2, 2012, 4:33 a.m.
They are long lasting but nail polish wear is dependent on how rough you are with you hands such as athletes.
Ferris A.
Ferris A.
Oct. 1, 2012, 10:34 p.m.
Yes, opi nail polish is good quality. if you use a top and bottom coat it will look gorgeous
Lyliana H.
Lyliana H.
Oct. 1, 2012, 7:47 p.m.
YES! Obviously, there are a number of things that can affect how long your nail polish lasts, but OPI is long lasting within reason.

Join Now