Mary R.
redding, CA
Review for: OPI…EURSO EURO more...
I am going to start by saying that most nail polishes do not last on my nails for longer than 2-3 days. That is because I have really oily nails and for some reason my nails always chip really quickly.

To me, this is one of the best nail polish formulas. They stay on for about a week and are so shiny. I swear by these nail polishes! However, I have noted a few issues I would like to discuss.

To begin, I have used OPI and Essie and both are good. However, one thing I have found about OPI is different colors have different formulas. Say I used a red color, then I used a pink color, the formula could be completely different. I like these, don't get me wrong, but I feel like they could be more consistent.

Another thing is OPI compared to other polishes. I have found OPI is just as good as Essie. However, I have found Essie polishes are a bit more expensive than OPI. OPI is also as good, or better, than high end nail polishes(sold at Sephora).

Overall, I believe this product is nice. However, if they fix a few of the problems, they will be even better! I feel like the price is great for the amount you are paying. I truly recommend this product:)