OPI Nail Lacquer, Touring America Collection, Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window, 0.5 Fluid Ounce

BY OPI

Stephanie M.
Staten Island, NY
Literally, my favorite color nail polish. I usually paint my nails myself, and I have been using this one for the past month. It's the color evergreen of your favorite cargos. I usually have to use 3 coats though. Unfortunately, I also find that if I DONT use a coat, the nail polish lasts a lot longer. Whenever I do use one, it peels off fast.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Great vibrant color, very rich. You definitely need a good topcoat for these as they chip easily on fingernails. The price is a bit higher than other brands but I like the pigments and lasting power better. I'm a huge OPI fan so I'd buy again when I was out.
Rochelle N.
Redwood Vly, CA
It's an OK brand but I usually find it at the dollar store and my daughter likes it and I don't mind buying for her
maria r.
The color is not my favorite but if you like darker color you are good ...👌🏻