BY OPI

OPI takes to the America road with a palette of shades that brings a new spirit of classic style to life. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney D.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this orange melon shade. It’s opaque with just a hint of satin shine. It’s the closest dupe I could get to my all time discontinued fav, “melon of Troy”. Would def recommend for spring and summer!
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
This is such a pretty fall color. Goes on super smooth and doesn't chip. It's kinda pricey but nothing too much. I bought mine at my local Sally's. It's easy to use. I would buy it again. OPI is one of my favorite brands.