BY OPI

O.P.I. Nail Lacquer # Tickle my France-Y see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shade is interesting because at times it looks more pink, and at other times it looks more brown. I love OPI and how easily it goes on, and this color is no exception. This color grew on me the longer I wore it, and it is very classy and versatile. I love that it is feminine without being over the top.
Jenna N.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite OPI shade! As others have mentioned it turns out mostly tan under some lights and mostly pink/purple under others so that I thought I was using a different nail polish. Either way it is very classic and subtle. Perfect for everyday use
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish is just okay. The staying power is amazing, but the color, eh, not so much. In the bottle, it looks like an awesome mauvey nude, but on the nails it looks like something my grandmother would go for. The brand is a HIT, the color definitely a MISS for me.
Emily B.
Weymouth , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite nail polish. It's the perfect nude color, more purple than it looks in the photo. I can keep it on for 2 weeks and you can barely notice chips. Awesome polish
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping for a nice natural color with a kind of mauve undertone since that's how the bottle looks but on my nails it's a bit more pink. However, it depends on the lighting too... maybe it'll grow on me. Other than that, it's pretty pigmented. One coat could get you by, two will totally do the trick.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really impressed with the product, it was very effective and the result was pretty good, I would recommend it to anyone. Great experience
Rola D.
I like it very much it is easy to use and the color are amazing I try all colors and I like it very much
Marlene M.
Its so rare to find a color & nice nail polish that stays ...but thus is amazing I love it!!!
Victoria W.
Orange, TX
This nail polish is my favorite, I've been using it for a while and I love it.
Paola R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite color of nail polish, fast dry and shiny, other one that have almost the same tone but a little bit lighter is the color Cloud. The price is reasonable. And i definitely recommend.