BY OPI

O.P.I. Nail Lacquer # Tickle my France-Y see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shubam S.
This is such a beautiful and elegant nude color from OPI! It's really a nice color to wear if you want a break from more rich and brighter colors. I typically wear colors that are way more noticeable, but I am really enjoying this for a change! It is super easy to apply and dries pretty fast too. I applied two coats to get this look, and that's the typical amount I always apply. It's almost like a "your nails but better" kind of color! Would definitely recommend.
Alexis M.
Titusville, FL
Just picked this color up from Marshall’s and I’m in loooove! It definitely does take 2 coats but that’s normal. Such a pretty nude and it looks like it matches Stila’s liquid lip in Baci :)
Mackenzie G.
This is one of my go to nail polishes for any time of the year! I don’t know if it’s this particular formula but this seems to be the only polish that will stay on my nails up to 2 weeks or longer without chipping! Plus the color is a very pretty mauve!
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love this color! Neutrals are so amazing for any season. I just bought several of these to include in my bridesmaid proposal baskets. OPI is a pricier polish but is a reliable brand that holds up (the brand is a salon favorite for a reason!).
Jenna N.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite OPI shade! As others have mentioned it turns out mostly tan under some lights and mostly pink/purple under others so that I thought I was using a different nail polish. Either way it is very classic and subtle. Perfect for everyday use
Fatima H.
Philadelphia, PA
This polish is just okay. The staying power is amazing, but the color, eh, not so much. In the bottle, it looks like an awesome mauvey nude, but on the nails it looks like something my grandmother would go for. The brand is a HIT, the color definitely a MISS for me.
Emily B.
Weymouth, MA
My absolute favorite nail polish. It's the perfect nude color, more purple than it looks in the photo. I can keep it on for 2 weeks and you can barely notice chips. Awesome polish
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I was hoping for a nice natural color with a kind of mauve undertone since that's how the bottle looks but on my nails it's a bit more pink. However, it depends on the lighting too... maybe it'll grow on me. Other than that, it's pretty pigmented. One coat could get you by, two will totally do the trick.
Kylie O.
Columbus , OH
This shade is interesting because at times it looks more pink, and at other times it looks more brown. I love OPI and how easily it goes on, and this color is no exception. This color grew on me the longer I wore it, and it is very classy and versatile. I love that it is feminine without being over the top.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I'm really impressed with the product, it was very effective and the result was pretty good, I would recommend it to anyone. Great experience