BY OPI

Trend Alert Texture is in! Nicole by OPI s new Texture Coat creates a trendy "two-textured" effect when applied over nail lacquer.  Now available in 6 exciting shades, the combinations are endless! .

OPI Nail Lacquer Texture Coat Collection
  • "I liked the color of this nail polish but the texture was pretty annoying since it would get caught on my hair when washing it and caught on my clothes." in 7 reviews
  • "I love all the opi nail colors already but when I found out that there was an opi textured nail polish collection I have been very excited to try them." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone that has a major nail polish collection like myself. " in 2 reviews
  • "It is a high quality brand and is pigmented well." in 1 review
  • "This nail polish lasts long and looks great!" in 1 review
Mashrika A.
I have this one that I bought from rite aid! It looks amazing on every occasion or even on one nail with a different color on the others for a more subtle look. It doesn't chip easily and its easy to apply. I love O.P.I. nail polishes and I would recommend it to others for sure or to give as gifts!
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I enjoyed the textured effect created by this product, although I did not thing it was as noticeable as the effect created by the Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat. I would recommend trying the other brand over this one. Both can be found at Target.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
OPI has become a staple brand for me. There is a huge variety of colors, including glitters, metallics, mattes, neons -- you name it, they have it. And the color variety isn't the only good thing about these polishes, they actually dry extremely quick and after 1-2 coats, you are good to go; chip-free for at least a week if not more. Their newest products out are the texture polishes (this one is with their Nicole by OPI line) and you will not be disappointed! The texture adds so much trend to your nails and is just as easy to apply as regular polish. Dries quickly and really only needs 1 coat (your preference) over your polish. Love the colors, I actually use a few at a time to mix it up.
Mary O.
N Las Vegas, NV
The OPI Brand of nail polish is an all around grand brand to use. It leaves your nails looking like they were done by a professional in a shop. The OPI polishes have a very fancy finishing look. They also have so many colors to choose from, i'ts hard not to like this brand. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone that has a major nail polish collection like myself.
Kirsten R.
Apo, AP
Really enjoy this particular nail polish during the Halloween season! Always keeping an eye out for golds to match my black attire. This is defiantly a great choice. Goes on easy and lasts! Missing a star just because Ive found it a bit difficult to apply an even coat the first layer. Needs 2 coats.
Molly R.
Aberdeen, SD
OPI has always been one of my favorite nail polish brands. The textured polish is a little weird to get used to, but after I got a little more comfortable with the texture, it became one of my favorite ways to express my individuality.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
I have this in the dark blue and love it! It's fun to put over a bright color so that it shows through the blue texture! It's also nice to cover a manicure that's less than perfect because the texture makes it look cool anyway.
Kelsey H.
Abilene, TX
I have not had much luck using the texture nail polish from OPI. I have both white and gold colors and neither do very well anytime I've tried to use them, so they pretty much just sit at the bottom of my nail polish tub.
Brittany W.
I really do like this style of polish and have it in many colors, my only concern is that it is so impossible to remove the polish because there really is a lot of texture.
Sierra W.