OPI Nail Lacquer Sparrow Me The Drama uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY OPI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Pirates of the Caribbean collection captures the bright colors and breathtaking adventure of the Disney release. Trend-settings shades of pink, lavender, sage and the new silver shatter. see more...

Mamie H.
South Bend, IN
this product is way more expensive than i suspected to spend. It didnt last as long as predicted. but for what it did do, it did a very good job. i would not recommend to others because of the price of the product as opposed to its effectiveness.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA
This product is amazing and works well, It is good quality but a little pricey for what i paid for it. I would recommend this product to anyone. I bought this product at Walmart and would recommend this product because it is a beautiful color and i love the name
Laurie E.
Spring Branch, TX
I love OPI nail polishes. I truly believe they are the best on the market and last the longest. My manicures last at least two weeks when I use OPI products. The nails of the colors are so funny and easy to remember. Can't beat OPI polishes!
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Mayra F.
Excellent product leaves a perfect finish on nails and protects them remains safe is a professional product abcesible recommend it for any occasion and lasting practical
Po B.
Billings, MT
Very nice product. Definitely something I would use on a regular basis and I do! Would suggest using your own top and base coat for if you have oily nail beds like me.
Judith B.
West Roxbury, MA
This color is not for me but the formula like all other OPI polishes is amazing. It is opaque enough in one coat so the bottle lasts longer. The color looks like Pepto Bismol. It is awful.
Michelle S.
Kennett, MO
Absolutely love this product. It is my go to nail polish. They have all the rage nail colors. And stay up to date with all the new trends.
Lauren S.
South Beloit, IL
OPI is a great nail polish and product brand. They have the widest variety of colors I have seen and always come out with new colors.
Danyel F.
Pueblo, CO
I have never heard of this product nor have used it . I do not like OPI products as it is expensive and not long lasting