OPI Nail Lacquer, Soft Shades Collection 2015, 0.5 fl oz - Chiffon My Mind! uploaded by Logan R.OPI Nail Lacquer, Soft Shades Collection 2015, 0.5 fl oz - Chiffon My Mind! uploaded by Logan R.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, Soft Shades Collection 2015 Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and... see more...

Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
These are perfect for work! Just a splash of color but not too intense. And the polish lasts!! OPI Nail Lacquer, Soft Shades Collection 2015, 0.5 fl oz - Chiffon My Mind!
Sarah A.
Battle Creek, MI
I love OPI nail polish. Their colors are awesome and it last and last and lasts. I always tell my friends about it!
Logan R.
The best color I have ever used. It's so elegant and classy. There is a subtle sparkle that doesn't make it look too young. Compliments a variety of skin tones.
Alexis P.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVE this color. It is the perfect color that works all year long. It matches all skin tones and has great coverage as well.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
I am OBSESSED with this colour. I'm currently out of product, but have bought it numerous times and only go to salons that I know carry this colour. I have been wearing this colour for two years now, after first trying it for my brohter's wedding at a nail salon. That's how obsessed I am with this colour! It's the perfect shade for all seasons and all occasions. It's a pearl white/nude colour, with a hint of sparkle in it. I usually get two coats done, as I like to go for a more natural look with my nails - but if you like opaque, then three coats will do the trick. It is easy to apply, very smooth to use, and it doesn't clump easily/quickly.
Melissa S.
Morrilton, AR
This is my absolute favorite go-to polish! It’s very natural with a little shine in the sunlight. Looks great with or without a tan! Love this color!