BY OPI

• I have been looking for a lavender color nail lacquer for...1 Answers
  • My nails'care it's the most important thing to me and I w...2 Answers
  • Does this chip easily? My nailpolish always chips!2 Answers
Jamie Rose S.
I absolutely love this shade and the formula as always goes on smoothly. I was lucky enough to find this at Walmart for under $6, which was a steal and it's definitely worth every penny for the quality because it stays on for quite a long time without having to touch up. I definitely recommend giving Nichole by Opi nail lacquer a try!
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I normally don't spend a lot on nail polish since I use my hands a lot, and wash them constantly, so polish doesn't last very long. BUT this polish is amazing! Ulta had a buy one get one free sale on OPI so that was my chance to splurge. I've had the color An Affair In Red Square (Shimmery red) on for a week now and just the tips have slightly chipped. I recommend getting the whole system (Base coat, color polish and top coat).
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA
I would always use this opi when I go get my nails done not only does it last longer but it doesn't damage your finger nails. I love the different variety of choices and colors you can chose from it makes it so hard to chose because they are all so beautiful. I love this product so much
Emily N.
OPI nail polishes never fail to impress me with their lasting power and pigmentation. The application process is always smooth and easily achieved. OPI will continue to be in my nail polish collection.
Bonnie D.
Mascotte, FL
It's super hard to find the perfect color of nail polish, but this is what i have been looking for! The color is amazing and it dries super quick. Also the color matches almost exactly to the bottle!
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I absolutely love OPI nail lacquer the colors are vibrant and beautiful and they don't seem to chip easily. I usually choose opt for my pedicures and always satisfied.
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Este esmalte es muy bueno, el color es bello, la.pigmentación es perfecta y la durabilidad depende mucho. Soy la persona que no puede vivir sin esmaltes me encantan!
Robin S.
Tampa, FL
If and when I do buy nail polish it is OPI since that is what they use at my nail salon. It stays on and always looks fresh, easy to apply and very little chipping.
Kimberly C.
I remember this nail polish my sister had bought it for me and I would use it all the time even when I would go get my nails done I would take it with me
Jennifer F.
I love this nail polish line all the colors are beautiful very good price . Doesn't chip easily . Goes on smoothly doesn't need multiple costs.
Caitlin M.
Rocklin, CA
Does this chip easily? My nailpolish always chips!
My nails'care it's the most important thing to me and I was wondering if isn't this nail lacquer "dry"? Because sometimes when I buy this kind of products without try it before, they use to break my nails and it's I don't like it.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
I have been looking for a lavender color nail lacquer for a long time, and I have my eyes on this one. How long can it last with regular daily activities?
jamia a.
Copperas Cove, TX
How long before the nail polish cracks??