BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Item Weight - 0.5 oz. see more...

LilTaco🌮 🌮.
I love this color I looked for it until I found it and I bought it I have so many shades of red but this is the one it’s the best my only con is that I couldn’t just find it when I wanted it I would buy it again
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
My go to red nail polish. Long lasting and always has a great color payout. I have very fair skin and it is still a very wearable red for me.
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
Love the color and product. Lasts a long time when applied properly and can’t go wrong with the red. I use OPI regularly.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
I love this color! I will definitely be buying this again. So pretty and affordable it is super easy to use
Giovanna H.
League City, TX
I love this color and the way it wears! I don’t think it lasts as long as some of my other nail polishes.
Marissa B.
Garfield
Love this nail polish. It dries fast. And I am in love with the color! Just a perfect red!
Mona S.
Al Wukair, Wakra
Love red nails???
I am sure you cannot miss this.
Shade- An affair in red square by O.P.I.
This is a classic or I should say perfect red. This is the best red I have. Classy,chic,elegant and glamorous. This looks like mettalic and gives a liquid foil look to nails.

It goes for good 5-6 days without chipping. It gives an opaque coating and 2 coats are more than enough for beautiful look. Totally love it!! When #valentinesday is around the corner you gotta have this.
Suzan M.
Love this colour ,last up to 7 days if you don't use the water a lot , colour is opaque you only need 2 coat , i bought mine from the beauty supply store , but it takes about 20 min to dry , over all i like this brand .