MakeupOPI
Nail Lacquer Polish 5oz/15mL - Race Red F68

OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - Race Red F68

This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.About OPI: OPI is one of the most popular brands in professional nail polish. OPI is consistently featured in Allure, Cosmo, Instyle & People. They also partner with top brands and celebrities...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - Race Red F68!
Kasey P.
Mount Washington
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love OPI products and always have. This is a beautiful color and the names they have for each color is so sassy and cute! This beautiful nail polish always stays on for so long without chipping or discoloring. We get compliments every time we wear one of the gorgeous OPI nail polish colors. This Race Red color is perfect for summer time to show off our pretty feet girls!!! If you have not tried this color I highly recommend it but even if you don’t prefer red, OPI offers so many different colors to choose from so go check them out! Seriously! This nail polish even brings me and my little girls together for some mommy and me pampering time! You can’t ask for any better ladies! Go get some OPI and get to beautifying yourselves! Your worth it! 🌹OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - Race Red F68

Looking for your answer?