MakeupOPI
Nail Lacquer Polish 5oz/15mL - IN THE CABLE CAR POOL LANE F62

OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - IN THE CABLE CAR POOL LANE F62

This product contains no toluene, DBP or added formaldehyde.About OPI: OPI is one of the most popular brands in professional nail polish. OPI is consistently featured in Allure, Cosmo, Instyle & People. They also partner with top brands and celebrities...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - IN THE CABLE CAR POOL LANE F62!
Carny S.
OPI Nail Lacquer Polish .5oz/15mL - IN THE CABLE CAR POOL LANE F62 uploaded by Carny S.
It's a little dark for my skin tone but it's always nice when your manicure matches your bra. My s.o picked this one out. I just got a box of mini colors and this one was in it. It's glossy. I needed 3 coats. I think it would show up nice on someone with a lighter tone. It would just show up better. With my knuckles being so dark it's just..idk. but I do like it.

Looking for your answer?