BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Washington DC Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using... see more...

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Washington DC Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - CIA = Color is Awesome W53
keiana G.
Battle ground, WA
I love this color so much! It gives me mermaid vibes and money all at the same time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I like how it ombre's into blueish green. I honestly added a deep sea ocean blue and some sparkles and it looks like I spent a good $40 in the salon ๐Ÿ˜ opi is always the best " Go to" brand. It's the Cadillac of nail polish ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’ฐ
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love this dark bluish green color. It's a unique color but also looks pretty professional and it matches a lot of different colors. Perfect for fall.
Chelsea B.
Waterford, MI
I. Effing. Love this color. Omg. Itโ€™s such a beautiful blue! Itโ€™s dark but not so dark that you canโ€™t admire the color. I love that it matches for all of my Detroit Tigers gear. Itโ€™s the only color Iโ€™ll wear on my nails for those games.
Kristina H.
Louisville, KY
I love love love this polish!! You have to put on 2 coats to give it the full effect. This is the color for fall. If you love blue you'll love this color. Plus it goes great with every skin type.
Grace W.
Louisville, KY
Great vibrant coloring. Stayed on and didnโ€™t chip even after two weeks! I am really into jewel tones on my nails and this was just perfect.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is one of my favorite colors from the collection. It compliments my skin tone well. The formula is good and it lasts about 3-4 days.
Lauren D.
New favorite color for fall/winter. Looks great on hands but definitely not in toes. Long lasting and worth the money.