BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Washington DC Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using... see more...

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Washington DC Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - CIA = Color is Awesome W53
Buy on Walmart
keiana G.
Portland, OR
I love this color so much! It gives me mermaid vibes and money all at the same time 😂😂😍😍 I like how it ombre's into blueish green. I honestly added a deep sea ocean blue and some sparkles and it looks like I spent a good $40 in the salon 😏 opi is always the best " Go to" brand. It's the Cadillac of nail polish 😎😄💰
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love this dark bluish green color. It's a unique color but also looks pretty professional and it matches a lot of different colors. Perfect for fall.
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
This is a very iridescent green color. In some lights it can look like a dark blue. The color stays on very long and stays shiny. I would recommend this color to anyone looking for a long lasting nail polish!
Chelsea B.
Waterford, MI
I. Effing. Love this color. Omg. It’s such a beautiful blue! It’s dark but not so dark that you can’t admire the color. I love that it matches for all of my Detroit Tigers gear. It’s the only color I’ll wear on my nails for those games.
Kristina H.
Louisville, KY
I love love love this polish!! You have to put on 2 coats to give it the full effect. This is the color for fall. If you love blue you'll love this color. Plus it goes great with every skin type.
Grace W.
Louisville, KY
Great vibrant coloring. Stayed on and didn’t chip even after two weeks! I am really into jewel tones on my nails and this was just perfect.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is one of my favorite colors from the collection. It compliments my skin tone well. The formula is good and it lasts about 3-4 days.
Lauren D.
New favorite color for fall/winter. Looks great on hands but definitely not in toes. Long lasting and worth the money.