BY OPI

OPI Venice Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal with OPI Top Coat.... see more...

Rachel H.
New York
You'll be hard pressed to catch me without OPI Tiramisu For Two on my nails!!! especially in the summer, its my go-to nail color. I usually do gel on my nails and regular polish on my toes so I LOVE that OPI makes most of their colors in both formulas, that way my toes and nails can match. OPI nail polishes go on really nice, with no bumbles or bumps, and they last a very long time. My nails stay looking nice and fresh for multiple weeks, and I'm really rough on my hands and nails. I also find that my nails are stronger after a few gel manicures which I really like.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
This is the perfect shade for neutral nails or for a nude French manicure. I come back to it time and time again because it's a classic. And nudge nails never go out of style.
T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
Was looking for a perfect nude and here it is! Got it at Walgreens. I like OPI because the formula is thin and doesn't get sticky as easily as other polishes do! A downside though is that since it is so thin, you do have to paint on multiple layers for the best results. Top coat is also necessary to make sure the polish stays longer and doesn't chip!
Nicki P.
The only nail polish I buy is OPI. Even when I am at the salon I pick OPI. they are one of my favorite brands. This color happens to be my favorite. I have gotten so many compliments. The price is worth the quality. I never have chipped nails.
Tatianna C.
malden ma
I really loved the color of this and it only took two coats for the actual color to show because it's a light color. The nail polish it's self wasn't to thick and it didn't take very long for the polish to dry itself.
Taylor P.
Jeffersonville, IN
Love love love this color. It's my go to every time I go get my nails done if I don't have any other ideas. It's simple yet looks classy and it's versatile enough to wear in any season as well as with most skin tones.
Mallory M.
Tifton
I love this nail polish. I wear it all the time and get compliment after compliment. I bought some for a relative and she loves it as well. I bought it on sale and it's amazing. I highly recommend-especially when you're going for a subtle look.
Gina D.
Lutz, FL
This is the best nail color ever. It is flattering on every skin tone and, personally, every time I use this color it doesn’t chip for weeks. Of course OPI is a bit pricey, but no other brand has a color like this.
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
My go-to neutral nail color! Perfect for any time of year. I get a ton of compliments/questions about what color it is each time I wear it, which speaks for itself!
Destinee H.
Morgan City
This color is a compliment to everyone! I love it when I’m transitioning from fall to summer because it still goes with each season. I’ve had it serval times!