OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Venice Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Gelato on My Mind V33

BY OPI

OPI Venice Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal with OPI Top Coat.... see more...

Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Such a pretty nail polish color! It reminds me of a lighter version of Chinaglaze's For Audrey or OPI's I believe in Manicures. OPI is expensive but durable and lasts. Takes a bit to try but looks great when it has enough time!
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
Nail polish usually doesn't last me long but this brad lasts longer than any other that I've tried. Also dries super fast and that's a plus!