OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Venice Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Gelato on My Mind V33

BY OPI

OPI Venice Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal with OPI Top Coat.... see more...

Brittany M.
Allendale, MI
This is my absolute favorite nail polish! The color is beautiful and it doesn’t chip for a long time unlike some other brands I have purchased. It’s so easy to apply and I always get so many compliments when I use this color. I would recommend this nail polish!
Kristyn M.
Sandusky , OH
Beautiful shade of light blue! Picked this up at Ulta Beauty and love it for a good winter time or even summer shade. Pro is it lasts a long time. A con I have it you have to layer to get the best results. Would repurchase, but I am looking for other great shades too!
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Such a pretty nail polish color! It reminds me of a lighter version of Chinaglaze's For Audrey or OPI's I believe in Manicures. OPI is expensive but durable and lasts. Takes a bit to try but looks great when it has enough time!
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
Nail polish usually doesn't last me long but this brad lasts longer than any other that I've tried. Also dries super fast and that's a plus!
Kate L.
This is my absolute favorite summer nail color. OPI gels last for at least two weeks. Can’t recommend enough!