OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Venice Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Be There In A Prosecco V31

BY OPI

OPI Venice Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal with OPI Top Coat.... see more...

Becca B.
Bradenton, FL
I love neutral shades for my nails, and this is the perfect light tan that I’d looked for. My only wish was that it didn’t get so “dirty” so fast. It fades fairly quickly even though I use it the same as all other OPI polishes I own. I’ll continue to use and rave about it, I just have to touch it up more often than others !
Courtney B.
I like this color but it is a bit light meaning it takes a few coats to really be opaque. I got it at CVS and it wasn’t too expensive at all; good value for a lot of product. It is easy to apply but as I said you need quite a few coats
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
MY FAVORITE NAIL POLISH COLOR! I love getting it when I’m going on vacation since it matches with everything! If I get a gel manicure this is the brand and color I use also!
Silvia S.
The perfect nude for every day. The best nails brand that I've tried. Maybe the price is high but I prefer pay for this because the formula is longlasting
Brennan B.
Greensboro
my favorite brand of nail polish and favorite color right now! this brand tends to stay on the longest and i think it's the best one
Canaan S.
Nashville , TN
Best. Nude. Ever. Poi is the OG nail polish, long wearing and great colors for a great price. amazing - go get it
Stevi C.
Dallas, TX
Julianna D.
This is one of my favorite nude polishes! It last a long time and it is a nice cream color!
Brittany I.
Pickering, ON
Im a medium to dark skin tone and this colour looks great on me, I think it’s great for any skin tone. It’s super easy to apply. I got mine from Sally’s beauty supply and sometimes they go on sale do keep an eye out 😉
Madi L.
Love this nude colour! An everyday colour for any skin tone! Easy to apply and lasts a long time! OPI has the best polishes!