BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Tru Neon Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using... see more...

Allie P.
Mayville, MI
This is not my personal favorite color polish, but it’s perfect for fall or Halloween. I received it as a gift, but it lasts for a very long time. It’s very easy to apply as well.
Sophia L.
I love opi as a brand but this neon collection is amazing! Especially with spring around the corner it's great to have a pop of color on your nails. It goes on so smoothly and lasts long! My favorite nail polish!
Lauren M.
I still love the quality of OPI polishes, but this was kind of disappointing. It is a beautiful polish, but it does not stick out to me as a true neon. I had to put 2 coats on top get the color even, and it's still just not what I was really looking for in a neon orange. I put gloss over it as well, because I did find that it dried matte, and I'm not a fan on matte polish.
Shanna S.
Opi is a great product. The quality of the polish is stellar. It goes on smooth, lasts longer than most. My problem is, I don't like to spend that much for polishes. The product is a bit overpriced in my opinion although, you get what you pay for. I get it, I'm just on the cheaper side when it comes to polishes.
Jennifer S.
Beachburg
LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour it’s so bright and truly is a neon orange downside without a white base coat it takes 3-4 coats to achieve full coverage but I love my OPI polishes they definitely last well on your nails!