BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush... see more...

Lori L.
I love OPI’s nail polish and received this color in a small bottle as part of the 24 colors Love XOXO OPI holiday release. I am so glad I got this in a smaller bottle as it was a color I had been eyeing for quite awhile. If I had paid full price for this color I wouldn’t be happy with myself. This is part of OPI’s soft shades pastel collection. This cost me a mint is definitely a soft pastel mint green, but the undertone on this color just is quite unpleasing when on my nails. It makes my hands look old and sickly. The formula for this color is not easy to work with. In order for me to get a non-streaky finish I have to apply three to four thick coats.l, which means the Polish never really dries. I love OPI, but not the formula or color of This Cost Me a Mint. OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection, This Cost Me A Mint T72 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Priscilla C.
Las Vegas, NV
I typically love O.P.I. Nail color and shades but this last one was quiet expensive and not worth the buy. Had to do about 3/4 coats of the color to get the desired shade as it was pretty thin. Hopefully my next one isn’t such a dissapointment.
Joy R.
Knoxville, TN
Love this beautiful color by OPI, this cost me a mint! It's easy to apply and I haven't had any issues with chipping at all! It's inexpensive so you NEED to try it out! I like it much better than the other brands.
Susan Y.
Baltimore, MD
I love OPI nail polish for their long-lasting color, great pigmentation, and easy application. The nail polish is also not too harsh!
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA
This is one of my go to pastel colors for the spring time, it’s such a beautiful mint color and actually last on my nails!
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beautiful spring colors. FORMULAS are amazing and make nails look great. Lasts for a few days with minimal chipping.