OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection, It's In The Cloud T71 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ashley W.OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection, It's In The Cloud T71 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ashley W.OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection, It's In The Cloud T71 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ashley W.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush... see more...

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I tried this for my first time recently per many friends' suggestions. I absolutely ADORE it. It's so perfect for summer! In the picture I attached, I have 3 layers of it on plus a top coat. Every time I look at my nails, it makes me happy :) I would recommend this product to anyone. It's a must have, for sure.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Paia, HI
OPI is my go-to nail polish! It is perfectly think and shiny. I usually only have to apply one layer of it.