Add a Photo
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection, It's In The Cloud T71 0.5 Fluid Ounce

By OPI
#1007 in Nail Polish
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush...
Photos (3)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
June 9, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Opi
I tried this for my first time recently per many friends' suggestions. I absolutely ADORE it. It's so perfect for summer! In the picture I attached, I have 3 layers of it on plus a top coat. Every time I look at my nails, it makes me happy :) I would recommend this product to anyone. It's a must have, for sure.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Paia, HI
May 12, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Opi
OPI is my go-to nail polish! It is perfectly think and shiny. I usually only have to apply one layer of it.